Friends can be bad (Spideypool)

Requested by: AnimeFreakShiper

Warning: this involves drugs, and to let you know, I don't smoke, I don't drink, and I don't do drugs. :)

___________________________________________

Peter parker was a good kid, as everyone thinks. No, he does drugs, weed, crack, and vaping with his boyfriend wade.

One night, he was texting in his room and smiled because it was from wade.

Deadpool: hey wanna hang out???

Peter thought, he wasn't busy, so it was a yes.

Me: Sure, where do you want to meet up??

Deadpool: my house, I'll pick you up

Me: okay

A few minutes past and he heard a car pull up, peter looked and it was wade. peter snuck out of his window and got in the car and they left.

As they walked in wade's apartment, it kinda smelled like alcohol and marijuana.

Deadpool grabbed the bag of weed and put it in front of peter. Peter smirked at the good stuff.

-----------------------------------

A knock was heard on peters door.

Tony walked in, "Kid, I jus-

Peter wasn't in his room.

Tony gasped, not seeing his son, "Kid?!" He ran out thinking maybe peter went to the bathroom.

he knocked, no answer. He opened the door, seeing nothing. He ran to the kitchen where the others are.

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY SON??!" He yelled.

"No? he's not in his room?" Clint asked.

"I can't find him!! He's gone!!" tony cried.

"Try texting him," Natasha said.

Tony quickly got out his phone and texted him.

Tony: Kid, where are you?!!!

A few minutes past, and a ding! was heard. Tony looked at the message.

Peter: jehirbybeuvfnegrjbh

Tony was confused. "What..?"

_____________________________________________

Peter laughed as he smoked the weed while music was blasting in the background, now he was REALLY high.

"Alright, Pete, I think you had enough--" Wade grabbed the bag but peter swat his hand. "No!!"

"Peter, you're gonna get an overdose! and I'm not gonna be responsible for your death!" Wade yelled.

"That's bullshit! I don't care!"

"Then walk your ass home then! You're still not getting this!" Wade took it away. Peter huffed and walked out.

______________

Tony was panicking, what did that message mean?!

"Stark, I'm sure he's fine maybe his phone was in his pocket." Steve tried to soothe him.

"What if someone else has his phone?! What if-

"Sir, Mr.Parker is in the building." Jarvis interrupted him. Tony ran to the front seeing a high peter.

"Kid?!" Tony said. The team gasped seeing this. Peter stumbled and then passed out.

________

Peter woke up, in his bed, he looked around, it was day time and he was wearing the clothes from yesterday.

He got up and went to the kitchen, earning glares from everyone.

"Uh..guys..?"

"Did you..take.. DRUGS?!!!" Tony yelled at him.

"Wha-

"You came in high last night and we had to take a drug test." Clint said.

"O-oh, um.."

"Why?! How long have you been hiding this?!" Tony asked.

"a month..."

Tony was just gonna pass out from hearing that.

"Oh my god," Thor said.

"A MONTH?!?!? Doing drugs for a month!! you could've died!! They're dangerous!!"

Tears stream down on peter's face. "i-i..."

Tony sighed, "I'm disappointed."

Hearing those words made peter out of his world. from his own father.

Peter started crying. "I'm..I'm..I'm sorry!!" He hugged him and sobbed.

Tony's eyes widen and hugged back and sighed. "Ah..kid.." h