Caged Dog (IronStrange)

Warning: SMUT
Requested by: Wateeb
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Tony's POV
I was walking back from a meeting with the Avengers when suddenly I hear moaning. I look into a room and saw my puppy Stephen Strange jacking and fingering himself. His dog ears and tail was wagging. Some Pre cum was leaking out of him. He barged in and his puppy looked at him eye wide. He was so very screwed.

Tony pinned him on the bed. "You've been a bad boy." He growled. Stephen whimpered. "I-I'm really sorry T-Tony, I had a problem and you were busy." Stephen explained. It was already too late. "That doesn't give you the right to touch yourself." I growled at my puppy. I shook my head and took my belt off. "Turn around." He demanded. Stephen whimpered and turned around and I fold the belt so the metal part of it doesn't hit Stephen. I lay it down on his ass once. Stephen moaned. Two. He still moans. Three, four, five. Stephen is now crying. He we whimpering and had tears in his eyes. His ass bright and burning. I threw the belt over his shoulder and got some 'toys' out. "First, we'll start with the cock ring," I said. "And that means you won't be cumming for a while." I explained. Stephen nodded and I placed the cock ring on him. I also grabbed a red and gold dildo and put some lube on it and put it in Stephen. My boyfriend moaned at the incredible contact that I was giving him. "M-master!~" Stephen yelled as he bucked his hips. I chuckled and started making marks on his neck while thrusting the dildo into him. After a while, I took the dildo out and placed it with my fingers without warning. Stephen gasped and stick his tongue out and drooled as he held onto the mattress. I knew he felt heat pool into his stomach and wanted to cum but he couldn't due to the cock ring. "M-Master!! Please let me cum!~" Stephen begged. I shook his head. "Not so fast." I chuckled and took his fingers out and got a condom and put it on me and lastly replaced it with my cock. Stephen moaned as I felt his ass stretched and clench. I started thrusting fast and hard. Stephen absolutely loved it. I grabbed his dog ears and pulled them Giving Stephen more pleasure. "M-Master!~ please!~" Stephen begged. I smiled. He does deserve it. So I took the cock ring off and licked some of the Precum and threw it over my shoulder. That's when I felt my climax coming. "Oh baby~ Master is gonna cum~" I said. "Cum for me master! Fill me up!" Stephen begged. I groaned and came inside him. Stephen screamed in pleasure and squirted the cum out of him. Thank god we're alone in the tower. It reached his face, his stomach, the mattress, and a little bit on me. Stephen was shaking and I pulled out of him. "I got you Steph.." I said soothing him. He looked at me and blinked twice. "Hi.." he said softly. I smiled. "Hey..you did so well.." I praised him. He smiled tiredly. "'No more touching yourself." I warned. He nodded and fell asleep. I cleaned everything up and changed us into new clothes and hid the toys. I looked at Stephen. He's so beautiful..His lashes laying against his skin, his cheeks rosy from sex, and his beautiful snores.. I kissed his cheek. "I love you.." I whispered and fell asleep with him.