Us (Stephen Strange)

Scarytober Day 9: Stephen Strange
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was Dark..Stormy..and Nightime..Stephen Strange was in his Sanctum. He noticed something outside. People standing outside the sanctum. He couldn't see their faces. He looked away from the window. "Wong?" He called out. No answer. He shrugged. It's probably just stupid teenagers trying to prank them. He went to the bathroom and washed his face when he heard whistling.

Whistle...

He looked at saw...himself? He was wearing a red robe and had golden scissors. The kind of scissors for sewing. And it was smiling. He shook his head. It was gone. Maybe it's just my mind.. he thought. He walked out of the bathroom and felt his neck grabbed. He gasped and his clone tried to stab him but Strange broke free. He waved his arm but his sling ring wasn't there. Neither was his cloak. What was his other option?

Run

He ran quickly down the halls. He slipped. His clone was getting closer and closer. He crawled. He felt his legs grabbed. He kicked his clone. He stumbled and it dropped it scissors. Strange got up and grabbed it and aimed it at his clone.

"Who the hell are you?!" He screamed. The clone smirked. "I'm...y..you.." his raspy voice said. Strange screamed and stabbed his clone. The clone gasped and fell onto the floor. Was he gone? How did these clones even exist? He looked down at it. Blood was spreading. He stepped away from it. His clone lift his head up and screamed at tried to grab Strange. Stephen grabbed a table and smashed his head. No breathing. It was gone. Blood got on Strange. He looked down at his hands. His hands shook. He had no control. He licked the blood off his fingers.

It tasted..good? Why did he think like that?