Carnival (Bucky Barnes and Peter Parker)

ScaryTober day 13: Bucky Barnes and Peter Parker
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Bucky was not really a big fan of carnivals. He was only there because someone had to watch peter because the avengers were on a mission. Peter was having fun while Bucky was just looking around. He felt suspicious of this place Why? It's just a park for kids. He looked at the clowns, the food, the kids. Something seems odd...

"Free samples! Free samples!" said a man. Peter dashed to the man and Bucky followed. The man gave them some sort of gum. Peter ate it and smiled. "Hmm! Taste like strawberries!" He giggled happily. Bucky tasted it. It tasted like...blood? But sweet? He looked at the man. He smirked at Bucky. Peter was eating the gum and Bucky started seeing things.

Blood..

Children cut up..

Crazy killer clowns..

"Freeeeeeee samplessssssssss!" Said the same man.

He felt like this is real

Bucky grabbed Peter's waist and made him spit out the gum. Peter looked at him like he was crazy. "Wha-

"Parker, we have to get out of here now!" Bucky warned.

"I don't understand.." peter said.

"Look! You may not like me or such. But something crazy and insane is going on at this carnival! That gum doesn't taste like strawberries! ITS BLOOD!" He yelled.

Peter couldn't believe it.

"And you see things! And it's horrible!" Bucky told him.

"A-are you sure?" Peter was scared.

"Hey! Chill out! You're frightening the poor kid!" Said the same man who gave them the samples.

Bucky smacked the gum. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Yelled the man.

"You're crazy!" Bucky pointed at him. "THE GUM DOESN'T TASTE LIKE STRAWBERRIES! ITS BLOOD!" He told all the citizens who were at the park.

Everyone was tasting it and saw the same things that Bucky saw. The immediately screamed and threw it all up. The man with the samples was enraged. He grabbed a chainsaw. Everyone screamed and ran away. The samples man ran to peter but Bucky got in front of him and punched him in the face.

Bucky grabbed Peter's hand. "Come on kid, we have to go!!" They ran away from that carnival.

"ILL GET YOU ONE DAY AND SLAUGHTER YOU IN MY FUCKING SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!" The samples man screamed as they ran.

No one never went to that Carnival again..