Halloween Bash (Marvel Cast)

ScaryTober Day: 31
THIS IS A *BONUS ONESHOT* FOR ALL OF YOU SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS!!
__________________________________________

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!" Everyone yelled at the party. The Marvel Cast was wearing their superhero costumes. They ate candy, made some stupid jokes, and talked.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I PRESENT TO YOU THE CORN MAZE!! WHOEVER GETS THROUGH THE CORN MAZE WITHOUT RUNNING OUT, WINS THE BIG LARGE BAG OF CANDY!!" The host said.

"Oh hell yeah! We should do it!" Tom Holland said.

"I agree!" Chris Hemsworth smiled.

"Alright, Were In a group. Me, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Benedict CumberBatch, Tom Holland, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, Brie Larson, Ryan Ryendols (probably didn't spell it right lmao) Jake Gyenhaal, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Rudd, Tessa Thompson, Jermey Renner, And Anthony Mackie!" Robert Downey Jr said.

"LETS DO THIS!" Paul Rudd cheered.

The group went to the maze. "Ooh I don't know. Looks scary.." Tom Holland whimpered.

"You're giving up already?!" Brie said.

"You're a chicken!" Tom hiddleson said.

"We are not chickens!" Chris Hemsworth said and dropped his candy. "My candy!!" He said and bent down and ate them like a chicken.

"I didn't say I give up." Tom Holland pouted. The group walked in.

Woosh! Was heard. The team shivered. "It's just the wind, is just the wind, it's just the wind."Mark Ruffalo repeated.

They kept walking finding themselves trapped in spiderwebs.

"Ahhh!"

"I can't see!!"

"Ewww! This is Sticky!"

The team tripped and fell on top of each other. They laughed cause it was funny. They helped each other up and kept walking.

"Eww!!" Robert Downey Jr said and whimpered.

"What?! What is it?!" Chris Evans said.

"I stepped in something! I don't know what it is!" He squeaked.

Benedict tried to hold in a laugh from Roberts squeals.

"Chill! It's just mud!" Paul Rudd told him.

"AHHH!" Scarlett screamed and saw some trees. They had weird faces. Even scary ones.

"Oh my god!" Chris Evans slips but Sebastian Stan caught him. Chris Hugged him tight.

Chris Pratt looked around. "Guys! Over there!" He pointed at some tunnel.

The group looked and walked through the tunnel. "Eww! It smells!" Tom Holland made a disgusted face.

They finally got out (which was a struggle) and coughed. "Are we There yet..?" Robert asked.

"I think so, where is Ryan and Jake?!" Gwyneth freaked.

Elizabeth Olsen looked around. "Hm..maybe they got lost? Let's go back so-

They were cut off by a Chainsaw sound. A maniac laughter.

A clown started to chase them. They screamed and ran.

They kept running.

They see a light. Was it the exit?

They walked through it and fell on top of each other.

"Congratulations!! You made it through the maze!" The host smiled.

They groaned.

"Here's your candy!" The host smiled and gave them the candy.

"Guys!" Ryan and jakes voice we're heard and Tom Holland got up and hugged him tightly.

They all got up. Thank god no one was hurt. "Oh man, that was awesome!" Paul Rudd smiled like a dork.

Everyone playfully rolled their eyes.

"Wow, That was so awesome for you to make a scary maze! With the spider webs! The tunnel and the clown the chainsaw!" Paul Rudd smiles at the host.

"Um..what clown? We didn't hire a clown.." The host said.

Everyone's eyes widen.

"So..that means...there is a killer..clown..?" Tom Holland whimpered.

"I'm just kidding!" The host laughed. "It was Anthony Mackie!"

The clown took off his mask revealing the falcon.

"Thank god.." Robert breathes.

Everyone laughed and clinked glasses. This was the best Halloween ever.