Dance (Stony)

Requested by: Izzagabisthabest

________________________________________________________________________

"I-i never danced before..." Steve said and blushed.

Tony was teaching Steve how to dance. Steve didn't know how because he didn't really get a lot of women in the forties.

"It's okay, I'll teach you." Tony smiled and grabbed Steve's hand and put it on his waist and the other hand holding his.

Steve looked at his feet, scared that he'll make a mistake.

"Don't look at your feet, look at me," Tony whispered. Steve looked up his rich chocolate Hershey coffee-colored eyes. Steve blushed.

"Something wrong, old man?" Tony chuckled. Steve blushed and huffed. "Shut up, shortie."
Tony snorted and Steve twirled him.

Tony gasped when he tripped and was about to fall until a hand clutched his's.

Tony looked and saw Steve smirking and a rose in his mouth.

Steve picked him up and started to dance with him again.

"There you go, now you're getting it." Tony smiled.

They kept dancing until they stopped. Tony snatched the rose out of Steve's mouth and threw it in a distance. He wrapped his arms around his neck and they fell back, but not hitting the floor. They both leaned in and kissed each other on the lips.

They closed their eyes and smiled.

Tony's eyes widen when they didn't have balance. They yelped and fell on the couch into each other arms.

They both chuckled.

"We gotta do this on our wedding day."

"Totally."

"Love you, Steve."

"Love you too, Tony."