Little red riding hood (CaptainStrange)

Requested by: ZarnaPanchal
WARNING: SMUT
______________________________________________

Stephen Strange was returning home after a long day. He lost his sling ring, which means he's gonna be in a lot of trouble for when he gets home. He was lost in the woods, he didn't know where to go, all he saw was trees. It was turning dark and he was getting scared. Until, he heard ruffles from the bushes. He gasped and turned.

The ruffles stop and a wolf came out. Stephen ripped off a branch from a tree and aimed at it, ready to attack. But the wolf didn't attack. Strange was confused until poof!

Out comes a handsome blonde male, smirking at him. Stephen blushed a bit but glared. "Oh, are you red riding hood? going to see your grandmother?" The blonde wolf man smirked referring to his cloak. Stephen glared, still gripping the branch in his shaky hands.

"Okay, look, i may be the big and bad wolf but I'm not gonna attack you and dressed as your grandmother, alright?" The wolf man put his hands up in surrender. Stephen lowered the branch. "But i have to say, you're quite attractive~" Steve got closer to the wizard. Strange backed up but bumped into a tree and stood there. "The names Steve, by the way, and my, your body~" Steve put his hands on his waist feeling it. He lowers his hands down and slapped his ass and squeezes it harshly. Stephen gasped.

The wolf and the sorcerer supreme made eye contact, Stephen didn't push him away, he couldn't. His blue eyes and smirk was a drug. Hypnotizing him. They leaned in and kissed.

Stephen could feel the wolf man's fangs and long slithery tongue, but he didn't care. Steve added the tongue and slipped it in his mouth and down his throat, feeling all around it. Steve uses his fangs and bit his lip, but not to harshly, but making him moan.

They both pulled away with a long string of saliva. Without hesitation, Steve pinned Stephen down on the ground and tore his clothes off. Steve hummed, his body looked so much better without the clothes. Steve tore his own ripped clothes off and Stephen couldn't believe his eyes. His abs, his tone, the muscles, he knew he was gonna enjoy this.

Steve revealed his cock. Thick as squash and long as a celery stick. He was about to put it in until-

"W-wait! C-can you prep me?" he asked. Steve nodded. Stephen grabbed his cock in his hand and licked the tip, earning a growl from Steve. Stephen swirled his tongue around until letting it fully entire his mouth. Steve let out a howl in the moonlight. Strange gulped and swallowed the dick. Steve grabbed Stephen's cock and stroked it, earning muffle moans and gags from Stephen.

Steve came in his mouth, Strange swallowed and hiccuped. Stephen came on Steve's stomach. Steve scooped it all up with his hands and licked it, humming at the taste. Stephen pulled his mouth away from the cock and Steve aimed it right at Stephen's hole and went in.

Stephen hissed a bit, but at the same time, it felt good. Steve started thrust in and out, Stephen gasped and moaned at the roughness. Some slick spilled out. Stephen moaned and started to stroke himself, but Steve slapped his hand and put his own hand up in his throat, squeezing, but not too much. Stephen gagged and moaned. Steve starts to squeeze tighter, he used his other hand to spread the cheeks. His thrusts were suddenly becoming more sloppily.

Stephen couldn't breathe and all he remembered was that he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephen gasped as he woke up and sat up on his bed and looked around, he was in his room...did Steve bring him here? He shook his head, thinking it was just a dream. He went to the bathroom and gasped.

He had hickies and a hand mark on his neck, turned out it wasn't a dream it all.

I definitely need to find him soon...