Holiday Shopping (Tony Stark)

-December 18th-

Tony Stark was in the store doing some holiday shopping. He was rich, but the problem was..he didn't know what to get.

Last year, he gave the team awful gifts, but this year, he wanted to change that. So, he looked around. He looked on his list.

Peter

Natasha

Stephen

Clint

Thor

Harley

Pepper

Steve

Bruce

Wanda

Vision

Loki

Peter Quill

Mantis

Drax

Rocket

Groot

Gamora

Nebula

Carol

Nick Fury

Bucky

T'challa

Shuri

Morgan

Rhodes

Jesus..this is gonna be a long ass holiday shopping spree. Tony Stark thought.

Searching throughout the store. Tony couldn't find anything. It was no use. Tony walked out the store with a sad look. He looked up and saw a store.

Duncan's Toy chest

He walked in, oh, it was beautiful.

Candy..toys..so much..

Tony searched around until a man called him.

"Are you Tony Stark?" The man asked.

"Yes, I am."

"Ah, nice to meet you, I'm Duncan." The man took his hand out for a handshake. Tony smiled and shook his hand.

"What an amazing Toy store." Tony admired.

"Yep." He smiled.

"When people donate their money, at midnight, for Christmas Day. We take all the money out of the register and donate it to the children's hospital." Duncan explained. Tony nodded. He was rich after all.

"I was doing holiday shopping, and since I saw your store.." Tony gave Duncan a large loan. "Woah, are you sure Mr.stark?" Duncan asked. "I'm positive. Those children do matter." He smiled.

"For your kindness," Duncan went to a small tree and got something from it and give it to tony.

Tony looked down at his hand.

Two turtle doves.

"The two turtle doves, one is for you, and the other is for someone you will never forget." Duncan smiles.

"I thought it was randomly put in a song." Tony chuckles.

Duncan smiles.

"I better finish shopping, thank you.." Tony walked to finish.

"Have a happy holiday Mr.Stark!" Duncan smiles.

"You too!" Tony said.

Two turtle doves..

One for me and someone..

Who?