Hot Chocolate (Stucky)

(Something fluffy and not scary^^)
Warning: Fluff UwU
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Steve Rogers sitting in his house just watching tv. It was winter time and he was just watching the news. It was like a snowstorm outside. He heard a knock on the door and answers and it was Bucky. "Bucky? What are you doing here?" He asked. Steve smiled. "I can't forget about my best friend." He said. Steve blushes and Bucky walked inside and took off his coat. Steve took it and placed it on the coat hanger. "Why don't you sit down and I can get you hot chocolate?" He said politely. Bucky smiles and sat down on the couch and Steve went in the kitchen and made the hot chocolate.

Okay Rogers. Don't be stupid..Like, don't fall or drop the cup.

Steve went back to Bucky and gave him the hot chocolate. He almost slipped but managed to be okay. He sat down next to Bucky and put the drink to his lips and quickly pulled away. "Ahh! My tongue!" He whimpered. Bucky chuckled softly. "Here. I'll make it better." Bucky kisses his lips.

Steve

Was

In

Shock

Well, he enjoyed it. He kisses back and put the hot chocolate down and they kept kissing. They pulled away and smiled and Steve laid his head on Bucky's Chest. Bucky wrapped his arm around him and put the blanket on them. He kisses his head.

"I love you Steve Rogers."

"I love you too Bucky Barnes."