Wedding (IronStrange)

Requested: wateeb

Warning: SMuT again..

________________________________

Stephen looked in the mirror, loving his wedding dress, but sighed nervously. He was really nervous and was overthinking that he'll mess up the wedding, like falling over or his dress falls down.

"Stephen, are you ready?" Wanda asked. Stephen took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes.."

Soothing piano music played, while the guests sat down on the chairs and some bridesmaids and best mans there, standing.

Tony smiled as he saw Stephen walking and holding the flowers.

Then, the two got in front of each other, looking in the eyes. Blushing and excited.

The two said their vows and kissed without letting the priest say the last words.

The wedding was a blast, unfortounaly Stephen got really drunk but tony didn't drink a lot.

After the wedding, Tony carried a passed out, drunk, and flustered Stephen bridal style to the bedroom and laid him down, putting a glass of water on the nightstand next to him. Tony smiled, kissing his now husband's forehead and walked out. Tony got himself a glass of water and drank it.

I hope he doesn't become too hungover in the morning.... Tony thought but then heard Steps. He looked seeing Stephen. "Stephen? Whats wrong? What do you want?" Tony asked.

Stephen was still flustered and looked up at him, smirking. "What do I want? I want you, Tony~" Stephen answered.

Tony's eyes widen when he saw Stephen was wearing panties and a tanktop. He was flustered. "W-w--

Stephen went to him and took his own shirt off chuckling, he knew tony liked this.

"Stephen, i-i don't know, you're really drunk and I don't want you to-

"Tony..." Stephen grabbed his hand and placed it on his under stomach.

"Touch me."

Stephen looked at him with pleading eyes. "I want to know what you feel like.." He tugged on his tie of his suit.

"Please..."

Tony knew Stephen would keep asking, so he kissed him, putting his lips on his. They were so smooth and sweet. He slipped in his tongue, giving them a makeout session.

They made their way to the bedroom and Stephen fell back, making the bed creak, Tony got on him and kissed his neck.

"Ngh..ah~" Stephen moaned, he gasped when tony started sucking, making hickies.

Tony touched him everywhere under his tanktop and squeezed his nipples, earning a squeak from Stephen.'

Tony pulled away and took off his suit, revealing his abs and muscles, which Stephen loved. Stephen took no hesitation and touched him, drooling at the sight.

Tony chuckled and grabbed the lube and condom and headed back to Stephen, who removed his underwear and has his legs spread out. Tony chuckled, seeing his wet and twitching hole.

He lubed his fingers and put one in. Stephen groaned and bit his tank top from the pain, but it turned into pleasure.

Tony added more fingers and tony stuck his tongue out and panted. Tony saw his hole was wide open and pulled out his fingers. He slipped on the condom and spread the buns and slipped inside.

Stephen groaned at the massive size but slowly overcome it and tony started to thrust him, Stephen was so warm and tight,

"Oh, Stephy~" Tony moaned and pulled him for a kiss to silent his wails.

Tonys thrusts started to get fast and hard then reaches his prostate. Making Stephen cry in pleasure and scream.

Tony stroked his cock to add to the pleasure.

The clapping, the squelching, and the moaning got louder and then SQUIRT! Cum burst out of Stephens cock and getting on Tony's face and their chests.

Tony came in the condom, and pulled out. They panted and tony slipped it off and threw it in the corner and pulled stephen into a passionate kiss.

They panted and pulled away and cuddled under the cold covers. Tony kissed his hand and saw stephen passed out and carasses his cheek.

"I love you, Stephen, I'm the world, and you made it brighter..."