Wolf in the Santcum (Thor x Stephen)

okay, i decided to do another one cause i like this ship
________________________________________________

Stephen sighed as he looked through his phone, the nine years have passed since his break up with Christine.

He saw an ad about a dog.

This size..might be tough to handle.. he thought as he looked at the big dog on his phone, he did felt lonely in the sanctum, so he might as well buy it.

He walked into the pet shop and went to the front desk. "Hi, I'm the one who's gonna buy this dog." He showed the worker the picture of the golden dog.

The worker nodded. "Stephen Strange? Okay.." he got the dog out of the cage and the dog walked out, panting.

Geez, the picture wasn't lying. Strange thought.

"His name is Thor, no allergies." The worker said.
Stephen nodded and handed the money. The worker gave him the dog and the supplies.

As Strange gotten home, he put the supplies down and looked at the dog. "Thor, huh? That's a pretty godly name." He chuckled.

The dog painted happily and chased his tail.

"Well, you don't talk, I shouldn't believe the movies." He mumbled and put the collar around him. "There, new to the family. Even though it's just me."

That night, Thor was quiet, dogs are usually yipping and barking.

Hm... Strange thought and grabbed some dog food for him. He's probably hungry. He walked into his room.

"Thor, where did y-

Strange saw a sexy, nude male, with short brown hair (Thor short hair FOR LIFE)

"What you got there? Let me see." The man said in a deep Australian voice.

Stephen's eyes widen. Who the hell are you?!! He dropped the dog food. The man checked it out. "Huh, I don't normally eat these."

Stephen was freaked the fuck out. He ran to the door. "P-police!! I have to call the police!" He yelled. He felt his arm grabbed. "Wait!" He looked and saw the man. "You may not-

Strange hit him with a lamp. "Where is he?! Where is my dog, you fucking creeper!!"

The man groaned. "That's what I'm explaining to you!" He yelled. Strange saw the collar. "The collar.," he whispered. "Thor?" He looked at him. "Yes. It is me."

"How?"

"Well, you ever heard of werewolves? In the morning, I'm a dog, but when the sun sets, I'm a human."

Stephen was confused. Should he trust this man?

"Okay, I'll let you stay, but if you lie to me and be some creeper who took my dog, you going bye-bye."

Thor nodded. Strange blushed furiously when he realized he wasn't wearing clothes. "U-Um, let me get you some clothes." He said. Stephen handed him some old clothes and Thor put them on. "Not bad." He said.

Later in the night, Stephen was reading a book, until he felt some arms around him. He looked seeing Thor. "Sorry, I just love cuddles." Strange nodded. "You still don't believe me? Watch."

Stephen was asleep, as the sun rose, Thor breathed heavily and got on his knees and transformed back into a dog.

"Stephen! Stephen, wake up!"

Strange opened his eyes. "What's..going on?"
He looked at thor.

He wasn't lying.

I cannot believe what I'm seeing.

Part 2?