Break from work (Stony)

Requested by: daddieeanonn

Warning: S M U T

_____________________

steve went down tony's lab and found him working, he wanted his attention. he wrapped his arms around him.

Tony chuckled. "What are you doing Steve?" He asked while blushing. "Just loving you.." Steve purred and kissed his neck. Tony giggled, "I have work.."

"What about me?" Steve looked at him with puppy eyes. "And what about your favorite?~" Steve grabbed Tony's hand and placed it on his dick making a bulge.

Tony groaned, "Oh, what the hell--

Steve pinned tony to the wall and kissed him. Tony gasped but kissed back. Steve's tongue slipped in tony's mouth and then shoving down his throat.

Tony moaned softly and steve pulled away, kissing his neck.

"Nng...Ah!~" Tony moaned as steve started sucking, making red marks. Tony loved it.

The two avengers kissed as they took their clothes off, revealing themselves. Tony took a look at steves dick. Big and meaty, just how he liked it. He grabbed it and started stroking it.

Steve groaned as his cock was in tony's warm hand. He gripped his hair as tony jacked him off.

A heated feeling bubbled in him and cum splashed out and planted on Tony's face and mouth.

Tony licked around and hummed at the taste. "So tasty~," he said. Steve got a condom out of his pocket and tony turned around, putting his hands on the wall showing the middle of his wide duct tape.

His hole was wet, perfect for lube. Tony put his hands on his cheeks, spreading them.

Steve stuck in his ruler in him. He groaned at the tightness. Tony moaned of how big he was.

Steve started thrusting, it was slippery because of the wet hole. "God, tony you're so tight~" Tony whined loudly. "Oh!~ Steve!~"

Steve took one hand that was on tony's hips and placed it on his cock and stroked it, adding more pleasure.

"AH!~ ah!~ oh!~ oh!~ PLease!!~" Tony begged more as steve stroked his cock faster.

Then, sploosh! Cum came out of tony's dick and cum came in the condom on steves dick. The two panted, tired. Tony passed out from the rough sex.

------

Tony woke up in him and steves bed. He was in comfortable clothes. He was about to get up until two strong arms pulled him down and cuddle. He looked and it was steve. Tony smiled and cuddled him bacl