Sleepover party (Winteriron)

Requested by: shalane163
Warning: SMUT
(I shipped this cuties but I never wrote about them ;—-;)
____________________________________________

"Tony! We'll be back next week!" His mother said. "And there's food in the fridge and money on the counter!" She walked out with his father.

Tony sighed as he sat on the couch, bored and nothing to do. He grabbed his phone. Maybe a sleepover could do the trick. He decided to invite his friend and crush Bucky.

My parents are gone for the week, wanna come over for a sleepover?

Tony hesitated but sent the text and dropped his phone and whimpered softly, freaking out a bit from texting his crush. Will he like him back?

Tony's eyes widen when he heard a 'ding!' He gasped and looked.

Bucky: Sure! I'll come over tonight

Tony squealed and blushes softly and laid on the bed, falling in love.

That night, he heard a knock on the door. Tony got up and ran to it and answered. It was Bucky, holding a pizza box.

"I bought some pizza." Bucky gave a smile. Tony smiled and let him in. Bucky placed the pizza down on the coffee table and took off his jacket and hung it up.

Tony blushed softly at his muscles, he wanted to touch them...he wonders what his abs felt like...or his dick..

"Tony?"

Tony's dirty thoughts dusted off as Bucky called his name. Tony looked at him. "Yes?"

"So, do you wanna play a game, or watch a movie?" Bucky shrugged.

Tony smiled. "I like to play a game."

________

"Uno." Tony said as he placed the cards down.

"AGGHHH!!" Bucky kicked the cards as he was losing again. "I hate it when you beat me! Do you have some superpowers?!!!" He yelled. Tony shrugged and chuckled.

Next, they ate pizza, which tony ended up smearing pizza all over Bucky's face, making himself clean up.

Meanwhile, movies. As they watched the movies, Tony looked at Bucky's free hand. Bucky was paying attention to the movie but tony wasn't. Tony decided to go for it. He put his hand on top of bucky's.

Bucky noticed but he didn't do anything, instead, he wrapped his arm around tony making him cuddle into his chest. Tony gasped softly at the scene. He glanced at Bucky's rosy lips.

Tony leaned in, and kissed them. So soft and sweet. Bucky kissed back, cupping his cheek.

The kisses turned into a heated makeout, wet sounds were heard and their tongues tangled. Tony gasped as Bucky kissed his neck, not too rough, but nice and sweet, earning cute giggles from tony.

The giggles turned into moans when Bucky sucked on his neck. Leaving red hickies. Bucky licked his neck, as Tony ran his hand up his shirt, feeling his abs and muscles.

They both took their shirts off but Tony was kinda self conscious of himself since he had some scars on his body, but Bucky fixed that with soft gentle kisses. Tony smiled and blushed. They kissed again and they rigged down their pants.

Tony dug in the couch, finding lube and a condom. His parents sucked ass at hiding things. They took their underwear off, and Bucky had a massive size, thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

Bucky squirted the lube on his fingers and gently pushed in. Tony stifled a moan. "Are you alright?" Bucky asked. Tony nodded and sighed at the feeling of his thick fingers. Bucky added a second finger. He coukd feel the whole tighten up. But then added a third finger. Tony moaned. "Stop, Stop, I want your dick please." Tony pleases.

Bucky nodded and pulled his fingers out, stripped in the condom, and gently pushed in. He didn't want to pressure tony too much. He wanted to make this first time special. Just for him. Tony moaned at the size. Bucky slowly started thrusting earning more moans. He assumed Tony enjoyed it so he thrusted faster.

"O-oh god!" Tony yelled as he gripped on the couch feeling the dick go in and out. Sweat came in and Tony's hair stuck onto his forehead. "Please! Please! More!"

Bucky thrusted more sloppier, gripping onto Tony's hips, making them bleed a bit.

Tony moaned loudly when the prostate was hit. They both kissed to mute their sounds, and made out.

Tony felt his stomach burn to the max. "Bucky!

"Me too~" Bucky said.

A thick line of cum squirted out of their dicks and into the couch and probably on the tv.

They fell on the couch and planted heavily from the hardcore sex. Bucky grabbed a cool blanket and covered them both and turned off the tv. Tony wrapped his arms around him. Bucky smiled and kissed his head.

"I love you, tony.."

Tony's heart skipped a beat and felt butterflies in his stomach. He smiled.

"I love you too, Bucky."