FlashBack and Present (BenedictDowney)

Requested by: ebrown895
______________________________________________

After Captain America: Civil War was finished and released, fans immediately loved it. It was fun filming and acting for the marvel crew. Now, they were sitting outside of an cafe having coffee.

"So, Robert, how are you and Benedict doing?" Jermey Renner asked.

"We're doing amazing, the baby is coming this month!" Robert said excited.

"I call godmother!" Scarlett Johansson raises her hand up quickly.

"I call godfather!" Chris Hemsworth raises his hand. "No way dude! I call it!" Chris Evans pouted.

"Are we gonna have another civil war Captain?" Chris Hemsworth playfully glared earning laughs.

Until, Roberts phone rang, Robert got up and looked st the caller id

Benedict ❤️

"Sorry, I gotta take this." Robert got up and walked away to a quiet spot and answered.

"Hello-

"OH MY GOD, R-ROBERT, THEYRE COMING!!" Benedict screams rings Roberts ears.

"What?! But your due date said-

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OVER HERE!!!!" Benedict growled.

Robert nodded. "I'll be there, just stay calm, where are you?"

"I-I'm at home!" Benedict panicked.

"Okay, okay, I'll go call an ambulance and they'll get you to the hospital, okay? Just keep calm..." Robert soothed.

"HOW CAN I FUCKING STAY CALM WHEN IM HAVING CONTRACTIONS! UGH! YOU SHOULD'VE WORN A CONDOM DOUCEBAG!!" Benedict screamed earning a tiny laugh from Robert. "I know, but yelling won't make it better.."

"Okay, I love you.."

"I love you too, I'll be there.." Robert hung up and called 911.

"911, what's your-

"I NEED AN AMBULANCE NOW!"

"Sir, What's the problem?"

"My husband is giving birth!"

"Okay, are you with him?"

"No, but he's at his house."

Robert was getting sick of the fucking operators questions. Finally, he told her the address and hung up and ran back to the others.

"Okay, the baby is coming, so we're all gonna head to the hospital!" Robert told them. They nodded and each got into their car.

They head down to the hospital.

Memories started to come in Robert's head.

Sound of puking and throwing up was heard in the bathroom.

"Benedict?"

"Robert, my stomach hurts.." he complained.

_________________________________________

"You sure this gonna work?" Benedict asked.

"Trust me.."

The couples were sitting on the bathroom floor and Benedict took the pregnancy test and looks at it.

"Positive."

"O-oh my god! W-were having a family!" Robert cheered.

They both hugged and shared a kiss.

__________________________________________

Robert Smiled at that memory.

"And there's your baby.." the doctor smiled showing the sonogram.

"He looks so beautiful.." Benedict cried.

___________________

"Robert! They're kicking!"

"Are you serious?!"

"They're so precious.."

They both smiled and locked into each other's eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you, too.."

_________________

"Robert Downey Jr?" A doctor called out. Robert shook his head from getting distracted by the memories and looked up.

"Yes?"

"Benedict did wonderful, him and the baby are a hundred percent healthy."

Robert sighed in relief.

"He's in room 1-772."

Robert walked to the floor and walked in the correct room seeing his beautiful husband and..

Son.

Robert teared up with happiness.

It was so beautiful.

He gave Benedict a hug and a kiss and did the same with the son being super careful of it's small tiny body.

"You did it." Robert Smiles.

"I know..and you helped me.." Benedict smiled back.

They named their son Mason.

The cast had came in and awed at the adorable sight.

Chris Hemsworth And Chris Evans we're still fighting of who's The Godfather.

And the others were smiling and talking and some were holding the baby.

That night, Robert was asleep on Benedict's lap, while mason was sleeping in the hospital crib.

Benedict should get some sleep too.

It has been a long day for him.

So he joined his Robert Downey Jr.