A Poisoned Pen (Peter Parker)

Scarytober: Day 6: Peter Parker
______________________________________________________________

CRACK! Came a students neck. He fell on the floor. He wasn't breathing.

Ned Leeds is gone

The funeral...

This was before...

Pepper Potts...

Steve Rogers...

Tony Stark...

They have all came to the funeral. Who could've done this to Ned? Nobody knows. At night. There was peacefulness and silence. Footsteps were heard. Peter Parker was looking around the gym to find out who did this to his best friend. He can't just ignore this. He looked at the mysterious blood stain that was on the floor. He rubbed it softly but it didn't go in his hands. He heard some cracking noises. He went behind the stage and looked around and saw a pen and a mark on the desk.

"If you yourself cannot release, then it will come and take a piece."

What was this? Did this have something to do with Ned's murder? He looked around more. Only hearing clicking sounds.

Click...

Click...

Click...

He walked closer to the clinking sound. He didn't want to talk or it'll be worse. Right?
He didn't see anything and he sighed in relief and saw the most horrific thing he saw. Teared up face, black claws and fingerless gloves, and a horrific smile. It came closer to Peter. Peter breathed heavily. He couldn't scream. Who is gonna hear him? He felt someone grabbed his arm and pushed him off of the stage. It was a man. Peter fell onto the ground and looked up at the man. The man had his legs grabbed and he screamed as he was dragged.
Peter's fight or flight system was screaming. A new anxiety screamed at him. What do I do? Help or run away? Or should I tell the police?! His mind kept screaming about what he should do. He heard laughter. The man crawled out of the curtains. His face was bloody and he was laughing hysterical. He kept crawling. Peter got up and ran away. Was he spared? He can't tell the police. They would ask him questions like: why were you there? What are you planning? Did you set this up?
Peter made it home and locked the door. He didn't hear anymore noises. He was spared.

What the hell just happened..?

_______________________________

Squeak

Squeak

The man was in the bathroom writing a mark. The same mark that he left for Pepper Potts. He walked out the bathroom and s Frightened Woman came in breathing heavily.

It was Pepper Potts

Did she started all of this..?