Murderous Time of the year

Stephen Strange has a song for you. He couldn't share it on Christmas because he was busy :)
(Yes I know Christmas is over :/)
(And I watched another animation ._.)
Requests are still closed
___________________________________________________

Ah, Christmas, family having fun, friends taking selfies, and loners staying home.

Stephen Strange was excited for Christmas, not because of presents or Cookies. Because, he had a song.

"It's the most murderous time of the year~"

"When my rivals are dropping and everyone's stopping to scream out in fear!"
Stephen had pushed Natasha off the roof and Clint was walking until her body slammed in the floor in front of him.

Clint screamed and cried.

"It's the most murderous time of the year~" Stephen smirked at the scene from the roof.

"It's the dead, deadliest season of all~" he had Pepper's head in a fan creating a gruesome scene since it was on and running.

"With the people so restless, and just so defenseless, body's start to fall!~"
Stephen covered Clint's mouth and stabbed, Stephen also covered Thor's mouth stabbed him from behind until his body fell.

"It's the dead, deadliest season of all!~" Some blood was on him and looked at the hanged Bruce banner on the tree.

"There'll be poison for this one, lethal cuz it's so much fun to see how she'd trash on the floor~"
Stephen had poisoned Wanda's Christmas cookie causing her to choke and drop on the floor. Everyone saw and gasped at the scene but doesn't know who did it. Strange smirked to himself.

"They'll all flock her like flies until she finally dies while I plot out to kill some more!~"

"It's the most murderous time of the year~"
After disposing the body, he saw Peter Quill walking, he has been a dick to strange calling him "Dr.Weird."
He did a angry cat face meme and ran as quicksliver stabbing him and Peter's try to crawl but strange dragged him.

At Night, Stephen did a shit eating grin and used a wrench and sabotaged a water fountain and enabled a plug near the water. Steve Rogers had offered to help out to hang the Christmas lights at a store.
"With a plug and a sink, I'll make everyone think that their ends really near!~"

Steve wiped off the sweat of his face as he finished, and walked to the fountain not even noticing the water and plug.
"It's the most murderous time..."
Steve was electrocuted and screamed but sadly, no one heard him.
"Of the year!~"
His body fell on the ground, Stephen smiled as he held a Sparkler and dragged him to a furnace and set his body on fire and when he passed Tony's house and smiled as tony opened his gift which was hearts and letters.

"It's the most murderous time of the year~"
"Soon Tony will be mine, and it will be so sublime when I make it all clear!!~ Stephen had strangled Bucky with wires. He can even murder a agile solider.

"It's the most murderous time,"

"Yes, the most murderous time..."

"OF THE YEAR!~"