Book 2 ~ Chapter 16

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
LEIs POV

Vaatu is free and Harmonic Convergence has begun.

Korra, Mako, Bolin, and I stood tall and brave as we saw what lied ahead of us. Unalaq was right under Vaatu, who was floating in the sky. Although, we were already hurt and bruised, we would still fight for the good of both worlds.

"Raava, nothing could stop this moment. Harmonic Convergence is upon us again," Vaatu said menacingly, Korra glared at Vaatu.

"I'm not going to let you fuse with Unalaq. You're going right back in that prison," Korra said confidently.

Vaatu quickly made his way towards Unalaq, getting ready to fuse, but Korra blocked him and drove him away by throwing a fire comet in between them. Then, Korra used her airbending to create a tornado around Unalaq, launching him outside the spirit portal. Korra looked at us.

"Don't let Unalaq back in the Spirit World," Korra said, I nodded.

"We're on it," Bolin said, as he went through the spirit portal. I stopped and looked at Korra.

"Korra," I shouted, she looked at me. "Be careful,"

She smiled before engaging herself in a battle. Although we weren't on good terms, she was still my friend after all. I stepped into the spirit portal and I found myself in the Spirit Forest. Mako, Bolin, and I surrounded the portal, guarding it from three points.

"Stay Alert, no matter what happens, don't let him through the portal," I said, as I kept my focus on my surroundings.

The spirit portal was surrounded by the trees, making it impossible to tell where attacks would be coming from. The only light illuminated was from the spirit portal. Suddenly, ice spikes came out of nowhere on Mako's side. Bolin created a wall blocking the attack. Mako sent fire punches in the direction of the attacks. I was about to attack as well when I heard a crack of a branch from the other side. Suddenly, ice spikes came out from that direction heading straight for the boys.

"Watch out!" I shouted, as I sent lightning to the spikes, making them shatter into pieces.

Attacks came form all corners, and we did our best to defend the spirit portal. Mako and I sent fire lashes in every direction, while Bolin threw boulders. Bolin got knocked to the ground, but he immediately stood up and went into a defense position, and so did we. It was quiet, there we no attacks.

"I don't know if we can win this fight," Bolin said.

"We don't need to win, we just need to stop Unalaq from getting back into the Spirit world," Mako said.

"I agree. Judging from the amount of attacks, he isn't alone right now," I said.

I heard ice spikes being thrown, and before I could react, Bolin shielded me from the attack. It was quiet again, and it remained like that for another few minutes. Bolin created a rock for each of us to hide behind for safety. It's been a while, and things were starting to get suspicious.

"Where is he?" I whispered, Mako shrugged.

"Unalaq? Are you out there?" Bolin called.

"He must've gone home," Bolin continued, and took a peek out of the rock.

I turned away from his direction and looked around for any signs of movement. Suddenly, Bolin screamed out of nowhere and was sprayed with a strong water lash. I turned around and saw the twins. Desna came out from Mako's side and sprayed him too making him fall next to Bolin. Suddenly, they were both sprayed at the same time by Unalaq. I sighed and stood in front of the portal. I ignited the flame in my hands, getting ready to defend with whatever fight I had left.