Book 1 ~ Chapter 5

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
LEIs POV

At the end of the game, the fire ferrets won the match but it was a close game. I was leaning against the wall on my back, by the time the boys came in.

"So, what did you guys think?" Bolin asked as he took of his helmet.

"What did I think!! That was amazing" Korra said as he embraced Bolin.

"You did more harm than good out there, you almost cost us the match," Mako said to Hasook.

"We won didn't we?" Hasook retorted.

"Barely," Mako said sternly.

"Get of my case, pal," Hasook warned, and left the room abruptly.

"You guys were amazing out there! Especially you, Mister Hat Trick!" Korra conplimented to Mako.

"Oh, You're still here," Mako said with no emotion.

"Oh, you're still a jerk," Korra said. I laughed.

"Anyways, I've been immersed in bending my whole life but I've never seen anything like that! It's like there's a whole new style here! Think you could show me a few tricks?" Korra said. She was too excited.

"Absolutely!" Bolin said happily.

"Right now? Come on, Bolin," Mako sneered. I glared at him, he has an attitude.

"Just ignore him. Yeah, I could show you the basics, but I don't know how my earth bending will translate to your water bending but we'll figure out," Bolin said. If only they knew, I laughed to myself.

"Won't be a problem, I'm an earth bender," Korra said truthfully. I was intrigued, because I knew what she was doing.

"I'm sorry, I was just assuming with your water tribe get-up that you were a water bender," Bolin said.

"No, you're right, I'm a water bender, and a fire bender," Korra said. I stopped leaning on the wall and stood next to her, with my arms crossed.

"I'm really confused right now," Bolin said.

"You're the Avatar, and I'm an idiot," Mako said.

"Both are true, almost," Korra said.

"Why almost?" Mako asked. Korra looked at me and I knew what she was going to say next, I shook my head but she ignored it.

"This is Lei. She's a firebender, and the granddaughter of Azula," Korra said. I rolled my eyes.

"No way!! I don't know if I'm excited for the fact that I met the Avatar or the fact that Mako basically was rude to not only the Avatar, but a princess," Bolin said excitedly.

"Don't call me a princess," I warned.

"Sorry, I'm just really overwhelmed right now," Bolin said.

Bolin and Mako took us to the gym where Korra was being taught by Bolin about earthbending. Mako was leaning on the ladder observing while I was standing next to Korra. Mako and Bolin were wearing sleeveless white shirts, so there muscles were out.

Why did I think that.

"Alright, Let's see what you got," Bolin said. Korra immediately threw two earth tablets at the net.

"Try to stay light on your feet like this," Bolin said and threw two earth tablets, the only difference was he was saving his shots till the right moment.

"Okay, let me try again," Korra said, and did exactly what Bolin did.

"Wow! You're a natural at this!" Bolin complimented. Everyone looked at Mako.