Welcome to Cracks in the Mask

Hey Descendants!

You didn't think that was the end of the story... Did you?

Of course not! By now you guys know we're making this a series!

Book 1- We Wear the Mask

Book 2- A Crack in the Mask

And now Book 3- Cracks in the Mask

Whoooo! We're going back to the isle folks!

Before we can get started though, we have to get a few things out of the way...

We do not own any of the Disney Descendants' storylines or characters.

But like good fanfiction writers, we decided to change things a little. Add a little something Dark and Twisted, if you will.

We are the creators of Deez, T, James, Roy, and Melora. We also have our own plot we've come up with that has nothing to do with the original canon. Just storyline we thought would be a little more in-depth and accurate to an isle full of evil.

Be prepared for a lot of original content.

We're jumping back to the isle, starting around the time the Core Four left for Auradon.

This book is going to follow the Sea Three (Uma, Harry, and Gil) as well as Deez, and hopefully we'll find T somewhere along the way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings or Triggers take your pick-

We are rating this book M-

All VKs are from the isle. They will swear. We are unapologetic.

There will be abuse. All of it. Mental/Emotional/Sexual/Spiritual

There are religious tones. These tones are warped by man and the message is skewed. These are not our beliefs.

There will torture. Quite a bit, some inflicted by others and some self-inflicted.

This will continue to be a coming of age story, there will be experimentation. They are teenagers.

To the converse of that;

There will be fluff.

There will be hurt/comfort

There will be fears faced

There will be rescues

There will be tender moments

There will be oblivious moments

There will be Kraken rages

We will see darker sides

But, with no further ado, we now proudly present to you, our lovely readers, Book Three: Cracks in the Mask.