More than a Bonus

Notes:

Hiya Descendants!

We'rw hetting these to you at what seems a snail's pace, but once we've wrapped up book 4 I promises that will no longer be the case. Who's down for 3 chapters a week? 4? What do you guys think you could keep up with?

Anyway, we hope you end up seeing this chapter as More Than a Bonus. :D

Seriously couldn't help myself there.

We hope you enjoy. And please let us know you were here. A little comment or review goes a long way to help us out when we need a boost.

Lots of Love!

-Dark-

Harry smiles as T starts to stir in his arms, "Now T, 'fore ya be ah dumpin' me from the hammock again, I be wantin' ta be pointin' out we be the only ones in the cabin." He quickly explains, "Uma be wakin' early and be ah leavin' me 'lone in the cold bed."

Faustina turns in his arms and nuzzles him, "How mean," She yawns.

"Faustina?" He smiles widely before he hugs her to him tightly, "Ya be ah joinin' us again!" He snuggles against her.

He'd been hoping she'd come out, even if it could only be for the day. With the way things had gone yesterday he honestly believed T needed a break from the Isle.

She giggles lightly, nodding as she curls around him. "Gil and Deez?"

"They be ah hangin' back at the cove ta be ah finishin' up Sweet Boy's hammer an' they be ah takin' the Tiny Princess back home." He explains as he nuzzles her hair.

Uma had been pretty adamant that the two get the cove to themselves, and with T passed out in his arms he'd been in no mood to argue.

Faustina's brow furrows before her eyes brighten. "Ah." She bites her lip, "How is Dizzy?"

"T be ah mean'un." Harry pouts as he pulls back to watch her, "He be ah yankin' me hair and kissin' me so hard the Tiny Princess be ah faintin'."

Faustina quickly ducks her head into his shoulder, her own shaking slightly.

He narrows his eyes suspiciously. Was she?

His Beauty Girl wasn't laughing at his plight, right?

He purses his lips before he continues, "We be ah discoverin' she be a tiny little perv interested in all manner o' kissin'."

She nods, making her hair brush over his neck. It takes her a moment before she pulls back, her green eyes shimmering with amusement. "Sorry." She clears her throat, "How horrible- Though I'm sure he thought of it more like a two birds one stone situation- And yes she is, an adorable one. She's really into boys being into boys."

"She were ah wantin' Gil ta be ah kissin' Deez too." He points out with a frown.

Was she actually more interested in boy on boy?

The girl seemed to have pairings in her head that she really wanted to see kiss.

"Oh, she'd have been happy with Deez kissing Uma too." Faustina giggles, "As you said, all manner o' kissin'." She quotes him with mirth swirling in her emerald eyes.

He chuckles before he shifts in the hammock to pull her to his chest, "We're ah gonna be brinin' her to the ship soon. 'Parrently she be ah havin' ah thing fer pirates too."