Kind Of

Notes:

Hiya Descendants!

Look-it us getting this chapter out Kind Of on time. :D

Also, this chapter was named Sing Me to Sleep, but when Twisted was going over it she noticed how often kind of was said, and she Kind Of just went with it. But I promise it's the right chapter.

We hope you more than Kind Of enjoy it.

Oh my god I think I need more sleep, I think I'm Kind Of funny- XD

X.X

Lots of Love,

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

Harry nuzzles against the figure laying on top of him, too afraid to open his eyes and put an end to the fingers gently running through his hair. Too afraid to lose the comfortable warmth of their head pillowed against his chest.

He sighs, resigned to his fate before he pulls himself closer to the warmth, content with gaining a few more minutes before they had to get up.

Get up or face the wrath of a Kraken.

But that could wait. Right now he just wanted to savor these moments.

Moments with Faustina.

Unless it was T. T hadn't been out in a bit, so it was a possibility, right?

He purses his lips. Nah. If it was T he'd be feeling his hair practically yanked out, and not in a sexy way.

More in a frustrated, hissing and spitting Shrimpy kind of way.

He grins.

"Mornin' Love." He finally greets as he cracks one eye open to look up at her.

"Morning." She tilts her head up to look at him.

He reaches up to cup her cheek, marveling at the fact he'd slept with her for two nights now. His brow furrows when he notices the bags under her eyes. "Ya be gettin' any sleep?"

She drops her head back down.

"Beauty Girl, why ya ain'nah sleepin'?" He chucks her under the chin before he slowly tilts her head back to get her to look at him.

Was this because he slept in the hammock with her? Was she uncomfortable all night? Had he done something in his sleep that made her uncomfortable?

She blushes deeply, "I'd rather not talk about it, if that's okay, sir."

His eyes widen. Had he done something? "Were it ah cause o' me?" He asks, frowning as he sits up.

His eyes slid over to the bed where Deez was sleeping wedged between Uma and Gil.

Huh.

He can't help the slight smirk, they must have worn Uma out last night. Usually she was the first up.

He blinks.

Not important right now. What kept Faustina up all night? That was what mattered to him.

He frowns as he looks back to Faustina.

"Kind of-" She bites her lip.

"Sorry." He hangs his head, "I be, so sorry. I don'nah be knowin' what I be-" If he made her uncomfortable, she was probably still uncomfortable, and he was holding her so she couldn't move.

His eyes widen before he scrambles to get out of her hammock, but he only manages to dump himself on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Faustina asks as she slides out of the hammock with easy grace and kneels next to him with a look of concern.