Together

"It don'nah be openin' 'til midnight?" Harry furrows his brow and sighs.

Deez chuckles, "Lucky for us, I know someone on the inside." She easily opens the door and looks over her shoulder, "Coming?" She asks with a small, mischievous grin.

Harry chuckles and shakes his head as he gestures for Gil to follow after her.

"DEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ!" A blur flies across the room before smacking into her chest, "Ow!"

Deez omphs from the impact, "Yeah, I bet that hurt. I'm a lot harder than Evie." She bites her lip as she looks down at Dizzy's small, excited face. Into her pretty brown eyes that were wide under her broken glasses. "I'm sorry Dizzy." She pulls the younger girl into a tight hug, "Sorry if I worried you. A lot happened and I didn't want to get you caught up in the trouble I was in."

"I thought you'd been taken with E and I was never going to see either of you ever again!" Dizzy nuzzles into her hair.

"Nope, still here." Deez picks Dizzy up and holds her close, "But you might not want to tell anyone you saw me, especially your Granny."

"I only talk to my granny about the shop. So I won't, promise..." Dizzy hugs her tighter. "Thank you so much for coming to see me! It was scary thinkin' you all left."

Harry's warm chuckle and Gil's aww suddenly remind her that the two of them weren't alone.

Deez blushes slightly as she looks back at the guys, "Hey Dizzy, you remember me talking about Harry and Gil right?"

"Oh!" Dizzy blushes as she hides her head into Hyades' hair.

"Oh don't worry," Deez nuzzles her nose against Dizzy, "they're more like Evie than Mal."

Dizzy lets out a sigh of relief, as she lifts her head, cheeks still red. "H-hi. N-nice to meet you." She greets timidly as she maintains her death grip.

"It's nice to finally meet you Diz, Deez has told me a lot about you." Gil grins at her.

"It be bein' me greatest pleasure ta be ah finally meetin' ya tiny princess." Harry grins before he gives the smaller girl a wicked wink.

Dizzy giggles nervously as she turns back to hide her scarlet face in Deez's hair.

She chuckles, easily remembering how flustered she'd get when she first started hanging around Harry. He could be beyond extra sometimes.

"So ah mini princess, we be ah lookin' for some stylin' tips," Harry continues, chest puffed up slightly before Gil smacks his shoulder in reprimand.

"Chill Harry, you're gonna kill her."

"Thank you." Deez grins as she bounces Dizzy against her hip, "See, Gil will always save you from the loud pirate."

Dizzy blinks as she slowly releases Deez and nods her head, shuffling slightly when she's placed back on her feet. "So... What type of tips?"

"I be ah needin' ta be bleachin' ah nasty black dye from ah friend's hair ta be dyin' it back to its natural red."

Dizzy tilts her head to the side before she frowns. "T dyed his hair back to black?"

"It's kind of a long story Dizzy," Deez bites her lip, but couldn't bring herself to come up with a lie when even she didn't know the whole story, "but the short answer is yes."

"Ah... Oh!" Dizzy claps in excitement. "That means he's still here too right!" She looks at the three of them. "The two of you weren't taken!" She quickly runs over to the chemicals. "Red so looks better on him."