Even Writers Need to Talk

Hey Descendants,

Time totally got away from me today as I had to brave the Covid-19 infested Florida to track down stuff to make gift Baskets for my sister's baby shower on Sunday.

But I got it done! And I got this posted. Yay me?

We hope you enjoy this update! Don't forget to let us know you were here :)

Lots of Love!

-Dark-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deez smiles as she finishes up her story about Mimi running away from T. The partially blurred photo wasn't the best, but at least her face was clear. She chuckles, T was probably happy to not have boy parts after that encounter. Mimi was vicious when cornered.

Mal would be so proud.

She bites her lip as she looks to the next picture.

Cecelia.

Oh, this one was easy. She was clever and sweet, and so talented at-

"Treasure!" Harry grins wickedly as he plucks her up from the ground, the sudden motion jarring her from her thoughts as her notebook and pen go flying. Thankfully she'd already glued all the pictures in place, or they would have scattered faster than the fortune teller's tarot cards on a windy day, "Yensid be ah sayin' we be done! Pool, Baby Girl! Pool!" He chants as he runs with her pressed to his chest.

"My notebook!" She pouts as she pulls herself up to wrap her arms around Harry's neck and look back over his shoulder.

She lets out a sigh of relief when Yensid bends to collect it and holds his thumb up.

Gil grins, "Yes!" He pumps his fist before he starts undressing. "Pool time!"

Uma chuckles as she shakes her head, "At least wait for her to heat it, Sweet boy!" she chides hypocritically as she pulls off her shirt.

"Okay, okay." Deez giggles as Harry places her down next to the heating stone. They were so happy it was hard not to be affected. She ignites her hands before she places them to the stone. She furrows her brow as she looks around for Faustina. But from here she couldn't see the other side of the cave where she's been holding up against the crook of the beach and the cliff.

Harry whoops before he starts tugging off his clothes. "Skewl be ah hellova lotta work for jus' bein' paper and a book."

"Yeah," Gil chuckles, "But it's fun though. I like learnin' new stuff."

"Aye." Uma agrees, laughing as her boys cross their arms over their chests and hop from foot to foot. "I be tellin' ya to be waiting to take off your clothes." She shakes her head.

"You guys are so impatient sometimes." She grins up at them. She couldn't deny them this kind of family time, and though she'd wanted to pull Gil with her when she left to think, she couldn't stand the thought of him losing the smile lighting his face up.

Uma winks at Harry before she runs and dives into the deep end. "Enjoy freezin' boys." She chuckles as she breaks the water and starts wading.

"Ya be thinkin' yer funny right now Cap'n." Harry glares.

"She did tell us to wait." Gil toes at the sand until it grows too cold for him to continue.

"Come here." Deez rolls her eyes as she warms herself up. "I can't let you guys freeze even if it would be your fault."