Faustina

Notes:

Hey Descendants,

I'm starting to think Monday chapters are just going to end up being posted later in the day. Today, alas, Twisted and I had to adult and I'm just now getting to a computer to post. Sorry.

Ok, so in the last chapter Harry managed to get T to Uma, because everyone knows Uma knows what to do. And then we saw the family start processing what was happening. Deez couldn't face her fear of the water and docks, and Harry forced himself to face an unremembered part of his life. Yensid immediately ran to their aid when asked. And Gil and James proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they will always support Harry.

But, what about Uma? What about T and Faustina?

We hope you enjoy. Please don't forget to let us know you were here. Follow or favorite us, and leave us a comment. Thanks so much!

Lots of Love,

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

Uma wipes the back of her hand across her face. T hadn't so much as whimpered since Harry had left her in the tub. It would have been terrifying if it wasn't such a relief.

Her stomach turns as she looks over the brands in T's skin. The two just below her collar bones above her breasts; the 't' and 'CF' were crudely fashioned, but were obviously claim marks. Sick sonovabitch, she clenches the rag tighter. If he wasn't already dead, she'd kill him. How dare he try to claim and mark one of hers. Tears fall unbidden from her eyes as she tenderly washes the raw, irritated skin.

Frollo was a fucking monster.

She chokes on a sob as she wrings the bloody cloth out in an empty bucket before rinsing it in a bucket of clean water. Not that it was going to be of much help, the tub swirled with red, and more blood seeped slowly from the open wounds crisscrossing T's entire body.

Her heart hurt. She'd never dealt with trauma like this. T was one big injury, each glance brought new wounds to her attention.

Another sob rips from her lungs when she catches the string of 't's branded like an obscene belt across T's abdomen and hips. She grips the side of the tub and slaps a hand over her mouth, refusing to scream in her anger and outrager.

Fuck. She swallows. Could T live through this?

She could only imagine how much pain T was in, just the thought made her want to cry out to the gods. She shakes her head. She couldn't think like that.

She hoped the warm water was soothing, hoped it was helping to remove the burn of salt from the open lacerations, but she doubted it felt good on burnt skin.

Not to mention she wasn't sure how good it was for her to be soaking in her own watered-down blood.

She couldn't handle it anymore. She needed to change out the water or it was going to drive her insane.

She pushes the window to her room open and dumps a bucket of water out it. This was going to be tedious, but she was the only one on the ship that could take care of T right now.

She walks over to the door and snaps it open, "I need more water." She orders, "Fetch it and leave it at the door."

"Aye." Two of her crew take off towards the stairs.

She shuts the door before she continues to drain the bloody water, one bucket at a time.

Once she gets a good majority of it out she starts hauling buckets from the door in to set beside the tub. She sighs, choking back a sob as she goes back to cleaning T's wounds.