Trusting

Notes:

Hey Descendants!

Look-it me, getting the chapter actually updated on Monday.

I know, I'm awesome.

Channeling my inner Harry aside, this chapter does come with a warning.

There will be a sexual encounter, and it's not glossed over.

It is consensual though, and there is lots of support. But they're both teenagers dealing with hormones, curiosities, and a few firsts.

We... Trust you'll enjoy the chapter.

Lol.

Lots of Love Descendants Fam,

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for Twisted's review.)

She takes a deep breath before she lets out a contented sigh as Harry works on another knot.

Honestly, she was surprised he was finding anything with how pliant she felt.

The warmth from the rum was still permeating through her.

No wonder T enjoyed the drink so much.

It made everything less.

Beautifully, amazingly less.

Four apparently had been the perfect amount.

Any more and she was sure she'd be embarrassing herself.

She feels her face flush at the thought, becoming hyper-aware of the way Harry was straddling her.

Yeah, four had been perfect.

She nuzzles into her arms.

Harry smiles as Faustina stretches beneath him. "Ya be ah enjoyin' ah rub down 'bout as much as Uma do." He chuckles.

She'd been surprised when he'd pulled her from the room after the four of them had finished. She thought for sure he was going to go to sleep with the others. There was no way he wasn't exhausted after such an intense family time.

Though intense didn't even begin to cover it.

"It feels amazing." She purrs beneath him.

Not that she was complaining.

It was just strange that he'd offer to massage her after such an exerting activity.

She shifts at the memory. She wasn't sure why watching them together never ceased to put a fire in her belly but- It was beautiful. Beautiful and-

Her eyes narrow, sexy? To watch them enjoy each other in such an intimate manner.

She thought it would be awkward at first. Sitting in on them. But she'd quickly become enraptured.

She never thought-

No. She never believed something like that could feel good. But watching the expressions that passed Uma and Deez's faces...

She bites her lip.

Was it because they were just half-human? Or part human?

She wasn't sure, but she was definitely leaning towards her father just being a heinous liar.

"Aye?" He chuckles again before he falls to her side, "I do be ah likin' ta be ah havin' me talents called amazin'." He props himself up against his arm as he looks down at her.