Slice of Paradise

Notes:

Hiya Descendants,

First and foremost!

Gooooooood Neeeeeeeews!

Twisted's sister had her baby! Twisted has been at the hospital with her the whole labor. Having a baby during a pandemic is very different, and I hope you all will join me in wishing Twisted, her sister, and Baby a safe and healthy recovery.

Now... I'm not sure if I posted a chapter on Monday as things were getting exciting on our end, please call me out if I didn't and I will get the chapter up. Seriously feeling like a chicken with no head right now. Ba-Bark. (Sorry, a joke I'm hoping Twisted will see. If you want to know the inside joke I'll explain on Friday.)

Back to the chapter though, I hope you enjoy a Slice of Paradise.

Lots of Love

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

T and Harry certainly saw the pool differently than the rest of them.

Uma and Gil saw a place of relaxation.

She saw her own personal hell, though she was working hard to shift that perspective.

T and Harry though-

"Oi, ya little fu-"

"What? Sorry couldn't hear you." T grins wickedly after shoving Harry's head under the water.

Deez screeches as she climbs Gil, knowing he'd never let her reach the edge to escape.

Gil grabs her waist with a rumbling chuckle as he struggles to keep her in his arms.

"Shoulders! On shoulders!" She frantically paws at him as she nervously glances over her shoulder, "I want on your shoulders!"

"Deez, it's okay." He grins down at her. "T isn't gonna mess with you when he's got Harry to torture."

"Why test it?" She pouts as she holds on to him, her grip nearly a stranglehold around his neck as she continues to try and climb. She wasn't ready for this.

Gil shakes his head as he holds her still, "Because he knows better."

"Why would you say that!" Deez squeaks, as unable to break the grip fear had on her as she was Gil's grip on her arm, "He likes to pretend he doesn't all the time!"

T looks in their direction from under his sopping hood as he finally releases Harry. "Say what?"

"See!" She furrows her brow as she clings tighter to him, still trying to climb up his side to get out of the water.

Gil chuckles, "That you would pull that stunt on her." He states as he pulls her to him more protectively.

T looks from the shadow that was Harry and back to them, "Duh." Another wicked smirk plays over his lips, "She knows when to shut up."

Deez shakes her head. If that's all it took, she could shut up and stay that way. She hides her face against Gil's neck.

Gil nuzzles her hair as he holds her tighter.

T suddenly flops back, disappearing under the water as Harry resurfaces with a triumphant grin, "Ha! I be knowin' Uma's trainin' be comin' in handy one day."

"Uma's training always comes in handy," Gil grins at him.

Harry's eyes narrow as he looks down, watching T carefully for signs of retaliation. "Well? I ain'nah be havin' all day? Ya be ah sittin' there glarin' or ya be ah comin'?"