Progress

Notes:

Hiya Descendants!

Wednesday update, yay!!!!

Ready to check in on Harry and T's progress?

Let us know what you think of it in the comments/reviews, or just say hi to let us know you're out there. We love hearing from you guys!

Lots of love,

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

He hated this. Hated the fact that this was happening. Hated the fact he flinched every time Harry touched him.

Faustina didn't. At least not when it was the family touching her. What type of bullshit was that?

Why? Why was he so okay with touching Harry? But then the minute Harry touched him, he tensed and winced. It was so frustrating.

Today sucked.

He'd always viewed himself as a fair person. For the most part a sincere one. A caring one. But today? Today had been a day of self-reflection. And he wasn't liking what he was discovering.

He was such a blind fucking hypocrite.

He didn't even know actions could be hypocritical, but he'd somehow managed to pull it off. It fucking sucked. It fucking hurt. And it was fucking aggravating.

He knew he needed to get over this. That it was dangerous and stupid as fuck not to. That it had nearly gotten him killed. Captured twice on the same fucking day.

He knew Harry wouldn't hurt him. Fluster, confuse and embarrass him, sure, but never hurt.

Yet here he was, glaring from the corner he'd backed himself into.

He wasn't even sure why the light touches he knew had been coming were bothering him so much.

"Hey now, it be ah bein' okay." Harry holds his hands up, "Be ah takin' ah breath."

"Bite me." He snaps.

"That don'nah be soundin' like light touchin'" Harry points out with a small smile, "But if ya be insistin'." He shrugs, but notably doesn't move or lower his hands.

"This is fucking stupid." He growls as he runs a hand through his hair in agitation. "Can't we just work on my reflexes instead?" God let that not have been as whiny as it sounded.

Harry bites his lip, "If that really be what ya be ah wantin'." He slowly offers as he takes a small step closer, "But T, we both be ah knowin' this were'nah gonna be easy."

He crosses his arms as he looks away. "Yeah, I fuckin' see that."

"We can be ah failin' as many times as it be ah takin' ta get it right."

He can feel his jaw tighten as he clenches his teeth. How the fuck had this even happened? When the fuck did it start? He remembered so much- But he couldn't remember that? He growls in annoyance as he shoves his hand through his hair again. He knew on a level Harry was right. Knew that running around on the isle, especially with the shit they were doing, that it was dangerous. He takes a deep breath before he slaps his hand to his face and drags it down with a resigned groan. "How the fuck is being touched supposed to reverse me freezing by being touched. It's fuckin' stupid."

"How did Deez be ah gettin' o'er her fear o' the water?" Harry shrugs, "I know it ain'nah bein' the same, but it be workin' for one, we can be ah hopin' it be workin' for the other."