A Day in the Life of T

Notes:

Hi again!

Wednesday update! Building back the habit of posting on time, one update at a time. :)

We hope you enjoy this glimpse into a fairly typical day for T. Some details are different of course, but seriously, the thought process...

Don't forget to leave us a shout out or your thoughts on the chapter or story in general. We could use some encouragement right now.

We'll see you guys either on the Friday youtube live, or on Monday with our next chapter.

Lots of Love,

-Dark-

Damn it. She'd fallen asleep at the table.

Again.

Ugh.

He pushes himself off the table and looks around the room with blurry vision. The pungent smell of herbs hitting him like a punch in the gut.

He cracks his stiff neck.

How many times did he tell her not to work herself like this?

He shivers as he rubs his hands up and down his bare arms.

The fuck? He groans against the cool table.

He looks around the room until his eyes land on a basin with a rag hanging out of it.

Ah.

He turns back his eyes sweeping over to the table lazily, finding a new concoction.

Usually her shit was muddy brown in color, but this one was a dark green.

He pokes at the glass tube curiously.

Great. Thick as always.

What had she started on now? He tentatively picks it up and sniffs, regretting it instantly as his eyes water and he has to muffle a sneeze.

His eyes drop to the note under it, warning him not to drink it until they talked.

Fine with him, even by her standards that new drink smelled foul.

He tilts his head up, furrowing his brow at the long, drawn-out dragging noise coming from above his room.

What the hell had he missed?

He groans as he stands up, his back popping in several places from sleeping at such an awkward angle.

He runs a hand through his hair. They were going to have to talk about that too. She needed to take better care of herself when she was out. It was freezing down here and his back was sore.

He shakes his head as he walks over to the discarded hoodie, but when he bends forward he immediately shoots up with a blush.

Damn it Faustina!

He eyes the room wildly before they land on their bindings.

She could've at least-He growls.

He looks to the door, letting out a sigh of relief when he sees it's still locked.

He rips his shirt off and immediately wraps his chest as he rushes to the door, keeping one foot behind him to keep the door shut.

That was new.

New and unpleasant. He shakes his head before he walks over to the pile of shirts and starts to pull them on. When he gets to the hoodie however he pauses.