Damned if You Do...

Notes:

Hey Descendants!!

We're back for another Monday update.

Do you ever have those days where you just feel like you're Damned if You Do...

We'll just pause there for now.

We hope you enjoy the chapter.

Lots of Love

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

Harry takes another slow, deep breath in an attempt to calm down.

He might be a slut like T said, but even he knew better than to mess with Faustina right now. It wasn't fair to do that when she was still adjusting to her life here, adjusting to being part of a family.

A real family. Not a family like she had with the fucking bastard she called father.

He'd come dangerously close though. Hearing her admit she liked him being rough with her peaked his interest in a way he'd never expected.

And then calling him sir...

He squeezes his eyes shut.

Think. Think gross. Barnacle encrusted salty ball sacks, a half-chewed rat, empty bottles of rum, working at the chip shop, Tim eating,

Anything? Anything to stop the pulsing.

Tim eating was terrifyingly gross. His nose crinkles before he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Ya be okay now?" He asks as he pulls Faustina away from his chest just enough to be able to look down at her.

She nods mutely, "Yes, s-" She hides her face back to his chest. "Sorry."

He grins, "Nah love, we both be ah gettin' used ta it." He takes a deep breath. He looks over to the window, surprised to see how far the shadows had shifted, "They be ah takin' ah long time ta be ah findin' the Treasure." He frowns.

"Hyades is an excellent hider." She whispers against his neck. "But I'm sure the Captain and Gil are more than capable enough to find her."

The feel of her breath tickling against his neck sends shivers dancing along his spine, "Aye?" He smiles as he stands, slowly shifting to set her in a chair before taking the one next to her.

She smiles at him before she picks up another pencil and goes back to what she'd been working on when he'd pinned her.

"What ya be ah doin'?" He asks, leaning closer to see. Not because he enjoyed getting in her personal space, or playing with her hair. He was just curious.

And Ursula was sweet and caring.

Faustina glances at him with a shy smile as she pushes her head against his hand, nuzzling into it before she leans back over the page. "Doing my best to draw the schematics of the ship from memory. I'm not sure you found the last one T hid." She turns back to the sketch.

Harry grins as he scoots closer, "Aye? I can be ah finally goin' on that treasure hunt then." It had been a long time since he last found random treasure on the ship, but T assured him more was hidden.

Faustina bites her lip, "I'm sorry. I'm not sure I can remember all the places T found... It's been a while, but I remember some of them for sure."

"Aye, but it be ah bein' ah start I did'nah be ah havin' afore." He rubs his hands together, "And might be ah comin' 'n handy with our Baby Girl, since she ah be so good at runnin' an' hidin'."