Is That...?

Notes:

Hey Descendants,

Happy Friday! I figured I'd try to get this chapter posted earlier than normal.

You ready for T's return?

I know his Sea Family is, or at least they think they are.

Is that T getting into trouble? Why yes, I think it is...

We hope you enjoy.

Lots of Love,

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

"Sup?" T greets with a nod as he walks past them.

Nonchalantly.

Like he hadn't been gone for over a week.

Like he hadn't worried them half to death.

Gil blinks as he turns, "T?" He asks, his voice filled with concern as he moves to get out of the pool.

T shrugs three bags off his shoulders, dropping them to the sand before he continues towards the waves trying to spill into the pool.

Deez blinks at the thick, shiny black spatter covering T's clothes.

At the rips in his hoodie.

There was no way.

That... That couldn't be goblin blood.

Her stomach sinks. That couldn't be a lot of goblin blood.

"Sup?" T asks as he pulls off his hoodie before he shoves it into the shallows and starts scrubbing. "I wasn't expectin' you two to be here so late. Not surprised. Just, ya know..." He shrugs with his back to them.

Gil blinks, shivering as he walks closer to T. "So, where've you been?"

"Gil-" Deez sighs before she pulls herself out of the pool and rushes to him, jumping on his back to heat him.

T shrugs, "I took care of it." He continues scrubbing as he walks further into the icy depths with a shiver.

"T! Go use the damn pool!" She reprimands, "I can boil the bl- stuff out later."

"I'm not ruining the pool with this shit." T turns to frown at her, the circles around his eyes darker than she'd seen them in a while. "I'll join you two when I'm done. This shit is cold as fuck." He offers as he continues to scrub.

Deez gasps, but quickly tries to cover it by lightly smacking Gil's shoulder, "You're going to freeze, get back in the pool."

"But-" Gil frowns as he looks to T, "He's gonna too."

"You know my blue lip policy."

"Yeah, but T's in the sea. He's going to end up with them first." Gil points out.

"And I can only warm one of you right now," Deez explains as she looks over his shoulder to catch his eye, "so get back in the pool."

Gil looks from her to T before he sighs. "Don't let him go anywhere." he kisses her forehead before he lets her slide from his. He stares at T before he sighs again and turns back to the pool.

"I'll be fine in a minute." T shrugs lazily before he drops to his knees and picks up a hand full of sand to get the black liquid from his clothes. "I'm done, I was gonna head home after this." He sighs in relief, "But glad I caught you. That walk was gonna suck."

"Why are you covered in goblin blood? Why so much of it? And why didn't you leave a letter at the hangout? You've been gone for a week!"

"Seriously?" He turns to her, "A week?" He frowns.