Hungover in the Hangout

Notes:

Hey Descendants!

It's the start of another week! Today we're Hungover in the Hangout.

Wednesday... Yep, that's right, I'm changing the day I post the second chapter, Wednesday I'll be posting a rather long chapter. I'll keep the title a surprise for now though. :)

Anyway, we hope you enjoy the chapter. Don't forget to leave us some love at the end.

Lots of Love

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

He groans as a shiver runs down his spine before he curls closer to the source of heat, radiating around his neck and shoulders. He felt like he'd been hit by the Old Bat's car.

His mouth was dry. Everything ached.

Parts of him were throbbing like a motherfucker.

"Ugh." What the fuck had happened? Another shiver runs through him before he pulls up the blanket but pauses when he feels the bare skin of his shoulder. His eyes widen as he jerks awake. Scrambling off the couch with a hiss as his eyes dart around the room.

"Woah! Oy you, don'nah be ah movin' 'round like that!"

T ignores him as he quickly grabs the blanket and pulls it around him in a flash. Every visible inch of his skin burning.

"Neptune's saggy barnacle-encrusted balls T," Harry rubs his eyes as he stands from the couch, "after all we be ah doin', why ya be ah coverin'?"

T's hand comes up to grip his arm as he shifts from foot to foot.

"T, seriously mate, I just be ah gettin' that healed up ah bit more for ya." Harry grumbles before he points back to the couch, "Drop yer hand and be ah sittin' the fuck down."

"But-" He reluctantly drops his arm.

His eyes narrow, "I be ah sayin' ta sit. I be the one in charge o' the burnin', so you be ah sittin'."

T blinks. Burning? His eyes narrow. What the fuck was he talking about.

"I be assumin' ya be ah scramblin' 'round like ah crab in ah steam pot 'cause ya be ah lookin' for yer clothes?" Harry vehemently points to the couch again.

T frowns but takes a step towards the couch before he lets out a hiss. He closes his eyes. "Oh." Burning. He looks down at the bandage above his bindings. His eyes narrow. He vaguely remembered Harry offering to burn off the marks. He just couldn't remember much after.

"Ya be ah ruinin' all me hard work if ya be ah pullin' shit too much." Harry throws his hands in the air before he turns and walks away, "Sit yer damn ass down and I'll be ah gettin' yer clothes."

"Sorry." T swallows his eyes on the floor as he walks over and sits in the corner of the couch pulling his legs to his chest tightly before he wraps his arms around his knees. He lets his head drop against his knees.

"I be ah cleanin' them while ya be ah sleepin' the pain off." Harry explains as he walks back into the room with a pile of clothes in his arms.

"Thank you." He breathes as he peeks up at Harry, one arm extended.

"I even be ah findin' ya ah fresh bandage."

"Thanks."

Harry nods before he sets the clothes down on the couch in front of T. "Ya be ah wantin' me ta be waitin' in the bathroom?"