Sleep Orders

Notes:

Hey Descendants,

Friday update :)

Last update we witnessed Uma breaking down over the way T always has their best interest at heart. She's got a lot of guilt and anxiety going on right now. We also saw Deez go into a panic when she realized how cold Gil was after waiting outside in the freezing cold until Yensid came back from the ship. I smiled when one of you pointed out that Deez was a little mother hen herself. She does idolize Uma.

At least T has been patched up. He's not out of the woods yet, but thankfully he's being watched over by our favorite Captain and her Number One. Who are now alone in the room for the first time since T was found.

We hope you enjoy Sleep Orders

Lots of Love fellow Descendants!

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

Uma frowns as she looks over T's head to Harry. He hadn't said a word since the two of them had precariously curled around T's injured body. She wasn't sure she'd ever seen him look so intense. So brooding. He hadn't taken his eyes off T once. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Harry bites his lip as he looks up. A small smile plays across his face as he chuckles, "I guess I can'nah be hidin' anythin' from ya anymore." And he thought he'd been doing so well to hold back his vastly conflicting emotions. He sighs as he curls closer to T.

"Funny you still try." A soft smile curls her lips. "But do you? Want to talk about it, I mean."

"Would ya be ah lettin' me get away with ah no?"

She frowns, that wasn't like her Pretty Boy. "Not forever, no." She admits. "But I can give you a couple of days..."

Harry lightly chuckles as he snakes an arm above T's head, "I be ah needin' yer hand love." He admits softly, "I ain'nah gonna be the ass that be ah makin' ya wait for answers."

She immediately reaches up and laces their fingers together. "Why did you need to go back?" It had been bothering her all night. If she wasn't so exhausted and sore she'd break something in her frustration. She'd never felt so overwhelmed before.

"Aye." Harry sighs as he rubs his thumb along the inside of her wrist, "I be ah needing ta check an' see if I be ah killin' the bastard." His eyes linger on her gaze before he drops them away, "I did. I be ah killin' the sick fuck when I be pullin' 'im off-" He takes a deep, ragged breath.

A stone drops in her stomach, she couldn't imagine walking in on one of her family members being- She swallows hard, her throat suddenly dry. She couldn't even finish the thought.

How the fuck did this happen? How had she missed so much? Her eyes drop to T as her vision blurs and her hand tightens around Harry's.

"There be two others there," He continues as he shakes his head, "One o' them knew me, said we did'nah be ah leavin' on good terms. And I be ah fuckin' knowin' something were off then, but I be ah hearin' T, so I-" He sighs as his fingers curl over her hand, "I be runnin' in blind Uma. Just slashin' an' hookin' on instinct. And that fuckin' bastard was just- and T be ah hangin' from chains."

Her hand grips onto his like a vice. Stromboli and the Coachmen. Her eyes narrow. Those two fucks were still at it? Her stomach twists at the image of Harry facing off against those two men. In any other situation, she was sure he would have had a very different reaction. Sick fucking pricks.

The thought of her Pretty Boy running into that hell, blind with rage scared her to her core. Made her breath catch painfully in her lungs. Tonight could have gone so wrong, so quickly. She swallows as her pulse began to race. Two. She could have lost two of them. "Harry," She breaths with a mix of terror and anger.