Talk About it

Notes:

Hey Descendants!

We're back with another week of updates! Last few chapters we saw Harry get an idea from Deez about how he could better approach T to help him adjust to being in the family and then we saw Harry rush out to find T.

Today...

Well, I think the title kind of says it all. The two have a lot to talk about.

Don't forget to let us know you were here. We'd love to hear from you.

Lots of Love

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

T blinks as he wipes away his blurred vision. What the fuck had- Oh. He stares at Harry.

Fuck. How long had they been asleep? He turns to the dirty window with a frown. The sun was setting.

He sighs in relief. Well, at least it wasn't as bad as it could've been. He turns back to Harry with a thoughtful frown. And he hadn't had a nightmare.

He didn't even feel like smashing someone's face into a table.

He couldn't remember the last time he'd woken up feeling halfway decent.

Huh. He slowly inches away from Harry's side. Thankfully he didn't have to move arms or anything that would risk waking him up.

He was used to staying up for days at a time. But Harry? The last time he remembered Harry going so hard had been because of the Sea Hag. His lips twitch into a smile as he throws a blanket over him. How he was sleeping with so little on he had no idea.

He sighs as he carefully walks over to the closet he'd cleared for clothes, easily locating the hoodies and baggy pants he'd hidden for the members of core four, five at the time.

He knew that Evie would've died if she'd ever been forced to wear them. But better to die of mortification then being hunted down. Besides, getting her in the outfit would've been Jay's job.

He pulls out the clothes he'd scrounged up for Jay, knowing the others would have fit Harry a little too properly.

Satisfied with his findings, he walks over to the table and perches on the back of a chair to study Harry.

It had been so- He wasn't sure how to describe the joy and relief that had bubbled through him when Harry had explained what being scared meant to him and the others. That there was still a chance that they still trusted him to take care of shit. Especially when he barely trusted himself. Harry was- He narrows his eyes. A lot of things, but genuine was usually at the top of the list.

With those he cared about anyway.

At the top of the Sea Four's list. He grins. It seemed to be a theme among the people Faustina had chosen for him to follow. Sincerity.

It was something rare on the isle. For obvious reasons. But even the Dragon herself could manage to share that part of herself sometimes. When she thought no one was looking.

He was still so unsure of everything. His abilities. His emotions. His interactions with the family he'd found himself a part of by accident. He knew that there was some type of fundamental difference between him and the rest of them. Something he hadn't felt among most of the core four.

Still, they accepted him and the problems that he carried with him. This morning had been so... He narrows his eyes again not sure how to describe it.