Coves and Conversations

Notes:

Hey Descendants!

Wednesday update! Yay!

You ready for some character and relationship growth?

We hope you enjoy the chapter, and please don't forget to leaves us a message/comment/review. We love hearing from you guys, even if it's just a hey.

Literally makes our day when the notification goes off.

You might even say it fuels us. :)

Lots of Love guys!

-Dark-

Harry grins as he lathers the shampoo into Deez's hair, tenderly massaging it through the silky strands as she relaxes against him.

Finally. He'd been waiting forever for this. To treat his family to a day like this. If he'd known the Tiny Princess was all it took for it to happen he would've gotten her here sooner.

He looks up across the pool, smiling at Dizzy.

How the girl had undone Uma's braids so quickly was a testament to her talents. He'd have to learn her secrets. The look on his Captain's face was one of pure bliss as she relaxed against the stone as Dizzy massaged her scalp with the shampoo.

This place was so peaceful you just had to relax, so getting pampered here was perfect. He'd have to keep it in mind the next time he and T practiced touch. Or for when he introduced Faustina to the new practice.

Was that why their Treasure was so relaxed? After hearing about the blatant murder in the red lantern district he'd been expecting to get here to find T and Deez stiff and trying to cover for each other.

It would have been cute if they weren't on the receiving end of it.

But instead, they'd found them happily teaching Dizzy how to swim.

He was still mildly suspicious, but he could wait it out and see what happened.

"You look a lot better." He hears Deez whisper, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Aye." He whispers back, "Uma an' Gil be makin' sure I be ah restin' up good."

"Did you get attacked?" He feels her hand rest on his knee as if she were bracing herself.

He frowns. "Aye, we be gettin' ambushed after we be ah goin' hard for a few days." He responds softly. "Why ya be ah thinkin' bout it?"

Her tiny frown told him more than she probably knew.

So, something had happened. Uma wasn't going to love this at all.

When they make eye contact Deez sighs. Maybe she did know how much it told him. "I- I want to talk to you about... Something. But we're all having a really nice day." She inches closer to him.

"Aye, that we are..." He smiles as he continues massaging her hair. "But it be ah soundin' like somethin' be ah weighin' on ya heavy like."

"I just know you guys need to know. But I'm sure I'll mess up explaining and make it worse, and I just want to enjoy this. Enjoy that." She points to Uma, who was smiling and lazing about in the seat as Dizzy massaged her scalp.

He frowns. Cause he was going to be able to go back to being carefree with that hanging over his head. What the fuck had T done? He takes a deep breath before he lets it out. "Aye, but we be ah talkin' bout this later." He picks up the bucket. "I be about ta be pourin' water ta be gettin' rid o' the shampoo." He warns, smiling when she tilts her head back with a level of trust that made his chest warm. "That be ah good Treasure." He grins down at her before he carefully works the shampoo from her hair.