Poolside Distractions

Notes:

Hiya Descendants!

Welcome to another week. We're glad to be here. And glad to see you.

Today we're bringing some Poolside Distractions to help beat the heat. We hope you enjoy the chapter and don't forget to let us know you were here. Twisted left a review/ questions at the end of the chapter if you want to hit that up.

Lots of Love,

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

Uma sighs as she watches T disappear down the gangplank.

Shit to do. She clicks her tongue. It didn't even begin to cover what he did without them. No wonder the kid always had bags under his eyes. He was always fucking busy flitting around the isle. She knew that he always accomplished a lot for her crew and family, and Mal's gang. She just hadn't realized how far it extended. She was just trusting that he'd be back tonight with more sets of lock picks so they could work on learning how to pop them as a family.

She still didn't feel good about what T was doing, but a deal was a deal. And T had given her all the details she could handle, and more. It seemed T was much more willing to talk in the safety of his own room. One on one. If he didn't think she was going to use that in the future, he was dead wrong.

But, now she was the one who had to deliver the news to the rest of their family. She was the one who was going to have to deal with their reactions. But after Gil's pointed accusations and verbal spanking, she knew better than to attempt to hide anything from them.

Her Sweet Boy was a lot of things. Caring, agreeable, thoughtful, creative, tender- She could go on forever. But he was also hard in his convictions. He also wasn't someone she particularly wanted to test right now.

So, open and transparent conversation it was.

At least she'd gotten a promise from T that he wouldn't seek out anymore deals with Senior.

She opens the door and walks in, taking a deep breath as she braces herself for what was coming, "Morning." She greets with a resigned sigh.

No wonder T hadn't wanted to tell them the full story. She didn't want to tell them either.

"Uma!" Deez whines breaking through her melancholy as she looks up to find her kicking her legs aggressively from where she was pinned under Harry and Gil on the bed.

A small grin slowly claims her lips as Gil tickles Deez's sides and looks up. "Mornin' Captain." His boyish grin lights up his face.

"Don'nah be mindin' us none." Harry winks at her before he snatches one of Deez's feet and tickles, eliciting another round of shrill giggles, "We just be ah showin' our Treasure here what ah distraction be ah lookin' like."

Uma chuckles. She could only imagine what brought this on. Her eyes linger over the table where she could see Deez's writing supplies out before she looks back to the chaotic laughter on the bed.

She could wait to talk to them. She didn't want to ruin this moment. "Well, best to teach her that lesson." She walks over to the table, leaning against it as she watches them.

Her thoughts wander back to T, how long had it been since he'd played like this?

Had he ever? Sea Gods knew Faustina hadn't. The closest she'd seen T play was when he was teasing her boys, or defending Deez from them, and that barely counted.

"Uma!" Deez screams through her gales of laughter before panting and dissolving back into giggles, "UmaUmaUma! Help!"

"Can't be ignoring cries from my Baby Girl for help." She teases as she leaps into the bed with them and joins her boys in tickling Deez.