Not so Secret Secrets

Notes:

Hiyo Descendants,

We've got about 4 and 1/2 hours until we do our facebook hangout. We missed you guys after not getting to see you last Friday.

Back to the story though-

Last week was... Intense... But we hope you guys are liking the closer look into Harry and T.

And we hope you enjoy this Not so Secret Secrets of a chapter.

Lots of Love,

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

"I had no idea your brothers were staking claims near the school." Deez pouts as she bumps into Gil's side again. She sighs and pulls the hoodie tighter over her head. She understood why she had to keep her distance from Gil while they were out, she just hated the rule when it came to the docks.

"They've gotten brave." Gil runs a hand through his hair. "We're going to have to let Uma know." He sighs.

"They have." She takes a step back before she continues walking, "But I don't think they tagged anything you guys tagged, not that you had a lot of time to tag things after Mal left. I'm actually surprised you guys managed to get any claims up. I wish I'd noticed them when I was hiding. Not that I would have known what to do with it. I probably would have tried staying around it to see if you guys came back. Which probably would have gotten me caught, so maybe it was a good thing I didn't notice them." She continues talking, rambling absently as she stared at Gil's back.

His gait slows as he turns to her with a small frown, "We're almost there." He assures her. "You can do this. It's only a bit further." He shoves his hands in his pockets. "I'd feel better if you stayed ahead instead of behind."

Deez crosses her arms over her chest and drops her eyes to the dock, "But, I watch your back when I'm walking." She whispers. "It makes it easier."

"If you're sure..."

She squeezes her eyes shut, "Please."

"Yeah." He takes a deep breath before he lets it out. "If that's-" He pauses. "Harry?"

Deez furrows her brow as she looks up to find Gil staring quizzically behind her. "Harry?" She tilts her head before she turns.

Harry chuckles, "Aye. Ya be ah missin' me?"

"More like worryin'." Gil pauses. "But looks like you at least ran into him."

"Aye." He grins, puffing his chest a little. "I be findin' our Shadow."

Deez chuckles. No wonder Gil had been so taken off guard. Harry without his red jacket and silver hook was weird. That and the bruise spreading from his temple made her want to ask if he was okay. But that was something she knew better than to address out in public like this. "And he started dressing you." She points out as she tugs on the too big hem of her own hoodie, "He's not going to be happy until we all dress like this."

"Definitely startin' to look that way." Gil chuckles.

"Well, it do be ah bein' useful when ya be gettin' into trouble 'round the isle." Harry grins and looks over her shoulder, "Speakin' o' trouble though, ya would'nah be ah headin' back to the ship would ya?"

"We were just headin' back. Uma wants to make sure Deez is keepin' up on everyone with her letters. She doesn't think it'd be fair if the she was stuck writing only 'bout us."

"Not that I'd run out of inspiration anytime soon." Deez snorts.

"We do be ah rowdy bunch." Harry grins as he wraps an arm around Deez's shoulders and starts guiding her towards the ship. "But if we all be ah headin' that way anyway."