Alcohol and Locks

Notes:

Hey Descendants!

Sorry this chapter is getting out so late. But guess what we're doing today.

Babysitting a baby Max! Momma needed some R&R so we told her to go sleep Z.z

He's been a great little man to have around. We're not getting as much writing done as we normally do, but I guess that's kind of a duh.

Anyway, last update T and Deez officially joined the family like only they could. Blood was spilled, hands attempted to be marked, and drink was had...

Are you ready for some Alcohol and Locks?

Lots of love!

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

"I said heard." T lifts a brow as he looks up at Harry after he opens the door, already eyeing the bottles of different liquors lining his table. Jesus fucking Christ, he'd really pulled a number if Harry was seriously this concerned.

"An' I be ah wantin' ta know what ya be up to." Harry crosses his arms over his chest, "Ya be ah keepin' yer shit ah mystery long enough."

T frowns as Harry's eyes sweep over him, his mouth opening before he realized he really didn't have any more to hide. So instead he shrugs. "Faustina just wanted to fuck around with blendin' herbs an' alcohol and shit."

Harry sighs as he presses a hand to his chest, "Neptune's beard T, ya could be just ah sayin' that earlier."

"I did," T frowns as he crosses his arms over his chest defiantly.

"Oh no, ya ain'nah sayin' that." Harry glares as he leans against the door frame, "Ya be sayin' ya be fuckin' around with alcohol."

"Same difference." T shrugs. What in the fuck did Harry think he meant? He wasn't going to set alcohol on fire on a wooden ship. One he helped them repair no less. He sighs. What the fuck? He'd just joined the family for fucks sake, he wasn't about to do anything to jeopardize that so soon- He hoped. But nope. Couldn't even get through the first night. Great. This was going to be a completely different kind of hell.

"Like fuck it be," He crosses his arms over his chest again, "If ya be ah sayin' ya were gonna see what herbs and booze be ah doin' ya would'nah be dealin' with me right now." He sweeps his hand in the air between them, "It be called communication, and Uma be ah big believer in it."

"Huh." T blinks, "I'll work on it, heard, and feel free to go back to bed."

"Ya be ah doin' this shit ah purpose ta be ah fuckin' with me." He accuses with a shake of his head.

T lifts a brow, "Am not," He frowns at the accusation before it twists into a smile, "It's just a bonus byproduct."

"Oh aye, be ah pickin' on Number One here." Harry sighs as he lets his head fall back against the wall, "But seriously T, we know ya be mostly knowin' what yer ah doin' with the herbs, I don'nah be likin' the way ya be ah testin' shit an' hurtin' yerself, 'less that were ah lie before?" He looks down at him expectantly.

T moves his hand to his arm as he narrows his eyes at the floor. Internally, he wasn't sure what they'd done, fucking with that shit. He couldn't count the number of times that he'd passed out, broken out in blisters and rashes, or coughed up blood.

Not to mention feeling like he was nearly dying a handful of times at Evie's. Dealing with the pain and sickness that came every time Frollo made them drink- whatever that drink had been.