Monsters and Demons

Notes:

Hey Descendants,

Sorry for all the distractions I've been dancing through before this.

It's the first cool day in Florida, and it brought out my inner child, which attracted all the kids and cats in my house.

Anyway, are you looking forward to Uma and Harry talking with T?

T's not...

We hope you enjoy the chapter. After this, we only have four more!

Speaking of the chapters running out, don't forget to leave us your thoughts or some encouragement. We're trudging, yes, trudging, through parts of book four right now, so we could use the pep talks or things you guys like about the story. Even things we need to work on. Thanks guys!

Lots of Love

-Dark-

Harry's eyes open to the blackness of the cabin as he holds his breath, trying to figure out what had pulled him from his sweet dreams.

Silence.

It must have been one of the others. He strains to listen, wondering if it could be a night scare.

He holds his breath, waiting until he finally convinces himself he'd only heard one of his family members talking in their sleep.

Nothing to worry about.

Then he feels T's arm tense.

Tense and pause.

Then slowly move towards the edge of the hammock.

Seriously?

This is what he got for not wrapping his arms around T to begin with.

But now, like an eel, he securely grips T around his waist, "Ya be fuckin' kiddin' me right now. Ya be duckin' out, showin' up in'nah panic, faintin', an now ya be ah tryin' ta sneak?"

T freezes in his hold, "No. Not sneak. I was just gonna move' to ah different hammock..." He whispers. "I swear."

"I be soundin' like I be ah carin' right now?" Harry growls as he struggles to sit up with T pinned to his chest.

"I mean...No?" T responds hesitantly.

"Good answer." Harry nods before he rolls his eyes.

Deez might be able to see in the dark, but not T.

He sighs as he lets T go, "You stand up, but if ya be ah movin', T I be ah swearin' ta any god be ah listenin' the Kraken be makin' ya regret it."

"Heard." T sighs as he squirms away before silently landing on the pads of his feet.

He rolls from the hammock, surging to his feet to immediately reach into the dark.

If T hadn't listened this time, so help him-

His fingers tighten around T's arm.

"Now, were ya ah bein' chased?"

"Chased?"

"Ya be ah showin' up to the cove in ah tizzy and then be droppin'. Ain'nah none of the blood on ya yers, so what do ya be ah thinkin' we be thinkin'?" He pulls T over to the table, "Sit." He snaps as he starts feeling along the table's surface for the lantern and box of matches.

T quickly sits at the table. "Uh- I didn't really- No, I wasn't being chased." He responds.

"Deez an' Gil be happy ta hear that when they be wakin' up-" He strikes the match, casting the room in soft shadows as he lights the lantern. "Stay." He orders as he sets the light in the middle of the table before he turns towards the bed.