Coves and Squee

Notes:

Hey Fellow Descendants!

We've got another chapter for you guys!

Hopefully everyone had a great weekend.

Don't forget to let us know you were here. With all the kids we're watching right now, it helps us find the motivation to write every night.

Lots of Love!

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for Twisted's Review.)

He smiles as he continues to work out the knots in the younger girl's hand. She'd been so attentive to them all day, it was only fair they returned the favor.

"Really, you guys don't have to-"

"That don'nah be ah soundin' like ah relaxin' Princess ta me." Harry teasingly scolds.

"But-"

He chuckles, "But nothin'." He grins up at her. "You took care of us, only fair you let us take care of you." He hadn't expected the Tiny Princess to put up such a fight to a little pampering herself.

But he'd be lying if he didn't admit it was adorable.

"Besides Diz, you have more knots in your arms and hands than Uma." Deez teases as she works on her other hand.

Dizzy blushes as she drops her eyes to the water before she takes a deep breath and lets it out in resignation, "I can still paint and shape your nails later though, right?"

"I can't wait. I love the color you picked out." Deez smiles before she looks up at him, "But I'd hate to ruin your work if you painted them before we got some work done on Gil's hammer."

Dizzy's eyes widen, "Can I watch!"

He grins, "Of course. If you want to. It can get kinda boring though." He cautions her. "Whenever Carlos and T hung around they worked on their own projects."

"But Gil looks awesome when he's hammering things on the anvil," Deez adds with a wink.

He turns to her with a boyish grin, "It's the muscles isn't it."

"It's the all of it." Deez corrects him with a giggle.

Dizzy squeals in delight, surprising both of them when she suddenly pulls her hands free to clap in excitement. "You two are so cute together! Do you kiss? You should kiss."

"Gil's so good at kissing it's like he kisses me stupid," Deez explains with a smile.

"You? Stupid? No way." Dizzy stares at her with wide eyes before she lets out another delighted squeal. "So you do kiss! I knew it."

"Aye, they be ah kissin'. They be gettin' real good with practice." Harry chuckles before he bends over Dizzy's head, "That be something ya be ah mite interested in? Kissin' practice?"

"Harry." He warns before he flicks his forehead when the girl goes scarlet and starts to stutter.

"Ow Sweet Boy!" Harry complains as he rubs the red spot on his forehead.

"What'd you do now Hook?"

"I were just askin' our fair Tiny Princess ah question." Harry pouts as he starts to massage Dizzy's head again, "She be ah seemin' interested in these two an' kissin'."

"That's 'cause she's a little perv." T chuckles as he slides into the water.

"Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Dizzy screeches before she covers her face with her hands.