Part 3

It was an item of Lord Krishna and Radha covered with a glass layer and it was so adorable the way it was designed, everything but alas! She missed it. Her mom and dad both likes Radha Krishna but then thought that she have a plenty of time to decide a gift for her parents and who knows maybe she could find the same glass piece of RadhaKrishna... with this thought she left the store after paying the bill for the items she bought for the evening outing plan.
After coming out of the store she bumped with a person and the thing in that person's hand was going to fall but Khushi caught it and to her surprise that is the same glass-piece of Lord Krishna and Radha.
Person: Oh! Thanks a lot.
Khushi raised her head and saw the face of the person which has a bright smile seeing the glass-piece safe and seeing that smile she smiled too and extended the box.
Khushi: Sorry, didn't see you coming and I was looking down.
Person: that's okay. No problem. Actually, I should be saying sorry because I was in a call with my fiancé thus didn‟t concentrate on the way.
Khushi: Oh! Someone seems too much into his fiancé? She commented with a smile.
Person blushed and extended his hand: Shyam.
Khushi: Khushi. She said shaking her hand with him.
Shyam: nice meeting you Khushi.
Khushi: same here.
Shyam turned to go but then looked at her and asked: you were in that store right?
Khushi looking at the store he pointed and nodded: yes.
Shyam: actually, I saw you were seeing this glass-piece in there.
Khushi smiled: yeah, but before could reach my hand you took it.
Shyam: sorry dear, but my fiancé is bit upset with me so thought of making up with this as she loves Lord Krishna-Radha couple and this is the only thing that could catch my attention.
Khushi: oh okay! Strange, to-be-husband gifting a god frame to the to-be-wife... interesting.
Shyam: hmm... and FYI, if you want this piece then you can find this piece in the store at the corner from this, check out.

Khushi's face brightened up: Thank you so much... you know, even my parents love the couple and fan of them, next month they are going to complete 25 years of their married life so thought of giving this, as nothing else could attract me. Thanks for the info, will check out there.
Shyam: oh! That's great, give my wishes to them.
Khushi: sure.
Shyam got a call and seeing the caller id: well, I should get going else have to bare her mounvrath, which I'm really not ready for.
Khushi: okay and congrats to you too pointing at the ring of his engagement.
Shyam: thanks. It's really nice meeting you.
Khushi: same here and start going. She said showing the way to exit.
Shyam: yeah, bye. See you around if we got a chance to meet again.
Khushi: sure. Bye.
With that they left to their destinations.
Finally, Khushi succeeded in purchasing the glass-piece and met her mother and her friend who are waiting for her.
Garima: where were you? We were waiting for you.
Khushi: you are asking as if you have been waiting for me since long.
Aisha: no. just a minute ago we came out, must say, you have changed my friend a lot huh...
Khushi smiled: thank you aunty. So have you two done with your shopping or is there anything left? She asked genuinely.
Aisha: no beta. I'm done with mine and she too if only she left anything in the store.
Khushi confused at her reply.
Khushi: meaning?
Aisha: check out there. She pointed towards the lift of the mall.