Part 73

Aman just came out of AR in his Car but stopped seeing Arnav entering in the gates, he stopped the engine and got down.

Aman: ASR? What are you doing here, at this hour?

Arnav: to complete the left over work.

Aman: why? Aren't you supposed to go for shopping?

Arnav: she doesn't need me for shopping.

Aman: what? 

Arnav: let's go out, I'll call Shyam.

Aman: okay. He called his home and informed that he will be late.

The 3 sat on a table in a restaurant, the corner most table where no one can disturb then.

Shyam: heard that, my wife and your fiancé ditched you?

Aman: is it? 

Arnav: when you got to know everything from your partner then why are you repeating it?

Shyam: curiosity, you see? 

Aman: but you cleared your schedule to go with them...

Arnav: forget it... lets change the topic... and distract me, he said attacking the food...

Aman: it won't run away, you can have it a bit slow.

Top model of AR, who sat in the other corner with her friends, saw him and tried to get his attention but couldn't succeed, so she made her way to him.

Lisa: Hey ASR. Hey Aman. 

The 3 men looked up and saw her, Aman smiled at her as a greeting, Arnav faked a smile as he is no mood entertain anyone.

Lisa: Shyam Jha, right? He nodded. I'm Lisa. They formally shook their hands.

Shyam: would you like to join us? 

Lisa: sure, but for a while, I came with my friends, but saw the ASR. It became so rare to see him these days; I thought he is in some business trip.

Shyam: okay, well, he runs a company, and you know how it works.

Lisa: yeah... well, I heard a buzz... just wanted to know if it's true or not.

Aman: what is that? 

Lisa: he is going to get engaged. Who is that unlucky girl?

Arnav: Excuse me, unlucky? 

Lisa: of course, when that girl is see you then she should accept the fact that you are only into business and forget about the time when he is into something.

Aman: well, in that case, he is so lucky.

Lisa: what? 

Shyam: right, because the one he is going to get engaged knows him so well and understands him, also, she know how to turn him off when he doesn't keep his words, be it personal or professional.

Lisa raised her eyebrows and thought for few moments: don't tell me it the girl I'm thinking of.

Aman: depends on whom you are thinking of. 

Lisa: Khushi, the designer, who worked in AR a year ago, they are rumors that they are seeing each other since more than a year.

Arnav: let me confirm you. It's her. I'm going to marry her for the life time.

Lisa again surprised seeing him confessing so easily and she can see a spark in his eyes when he said about marrying her.

Lisa: well, I never knew I would tell this to you, ever. You are in so much in love my boy! Let me, suggest you one thing. Don't ever take her for granted, it will be your loss, seeing your temper, you should hold it up. Seems like, you are the lucky one to get her, so don't lose her.