Part 62

Shashi and Garima boarded their flight without letting Khushi or any other know, but to their surprise, their flight got delay because of the bad weather, so they landed the net day early morning, before the sunrise, when they got in the house and entered the hall, they are surprised to see, Khushi and Arnav sleeping peacefully in the sofa in sitting position, Khushi resting her head on his shoulder and he resting his head on hers. Both looked at each other and smiled, Garima felt Awe seeing them, looking so cute together, when Khushi slightly moved, Arnav instantly wrapped his hand over her shoulder tighter, even in the sleep. Shashi wants nothing more to see, after witnessing the scene in front, his daughter in safe hands. He sighed and left to his room by Garima following. They rested for some time and got back down after freshening up, when the time showed 9. But the two were still sleeping in the same position. At the same time, they received a call from Ashish, who called after knowing that he is back in the city. Shashi didn't fail to inform that Arnav is sleeping in his house with Khushi. He didn't clarify the literal meaning of sleeping together. The Raizada's started immediately after their breakfast.

Ashish: Shashi, what's wrong?

Shashi sighed with a sad expression and showed his the way to in.

They looked at Garima on the way but she too shared the same expression as her husband's, Raizada's are more confused and felt concerned, with the same feeling they hurriedly entered the hall and saw them sleeping in each other arms on the sofa. The first thing they did was to sigh in a relief and then glared at Shashi who turned his face with a smile and Garima held her ear saying sorry for them worry.

Ashish: This is heights! I was having all the wrong thoughts and was thinking how can u face you all but you... he couldn't complete as he is not getting what to say exactly.

Anjali: relax papa, they were watching a movie last night and might slept after that. And trust me, your son is so hopeless in being romantic, he is just learning...

Aisha twisted her ear for commenting on her son: don't forget he is your brother.

Ashish: leave her. Aisha left Anjali and sat beside dadi, who sat beside Garima, Anjali shared the sofa where they are sleeping. Shashi and Ashish took the one seat sofa.

All are enjoying they morning coffee/tea/juice when they saw 

Khushi too stood up to freshen up but she shared the same expression as Arnav did. 

Her parents, his parents including Dadi, Shyam with his parents sitting in the sofa set in the hall and looking at them so seriously, with coffee/tea/juice in their hands. They are discussing about the preparations done, and the guests who are invited! The celebs to friends to clients... suddenly they heard Arnav wincing. Anjali stood behind him so that when he opens his eyes, she will be in front of his eyes.

Arnav: ah! He felt a hand on his neck and moved his eyes up and saw Anjali.

Arnav: can you bring me a pain killer? 

Anjali nodded with a smile and left. He tried to move his hand but he felt pain their too. He moved his eyes down and saw Khushi sleeping on his shoulder, with mouth a bit open, he smiled.

He tried to move his head slowly and was able to reach move aside, he took out his mobile to check the notifications and noticed that the battery is getting low and it switched off.

Arnav: DI! He shouted, which made Khushi to wake up from her deep sleep.

Khushi: what are you shouting? She said yawning and stretching her arms with closed eyes, but again leans on the back rest, pulling the cushion in her arms.

Anjali: good morning! 

Khushi: good morning DI! She wished with a smile and again closed her eyes, but opened them in a shocked and looked up at her again.

Khushi: what are you doing here, di? I mean, when did you come and why didn't you wake me up?

Anjali: I came an hour back, I thought to wake you up but you were in a deep sleep, so didn't have the heart to disturb.

She handed the coffee and medicine to Arnav.

Khushi: what is that for? 

Arnav: you slept so peacefully on my shoulder whole night, now it got sprained.

Khushi: sorry! She said so cutely which made him smile at her, she smiled too and took the spray from Anjali and moving the collar aside, she sprayed that area.

He hates that smell, he doesn't like any smell of medicine or medical related stuff.

Arnav: thanks. He got up but only to get shocked.

All the eyes turned to them and their complete concentration is on them, later they saw Khushi to share the same expression as Arnav and tried very hard to hide their smiles. For them they both looked so adorable and match made in heaven.

Khushi looked around and saw her parents and ran to them and hugged her mother first and then her father. 

Khushi: when did you people come and no one informed me about your coming back?

Shashi: there is something called surprise, we thought we will be surprising you but instead you two gave us a shock after coming inside? He fakes being mocking at them.
Khushi's eyes widen and looked at Arnav who is currently looking elsewhere than looking at anyone.

Khushi: huh, we were watching a movie last night and didn't know when I slept... she said with a bit confidence and nervous... though she didn't get why she felt nervous telling them the truth!

Arnav was like "I'm dead!"

Ashish: what do you have to say Chote? 

Arnav: huh? He looked up at his father first then at others.

Arnav: We all been to pub last night as you all know, then we came back here and after having dinner we were watching movie, then she slept and I tried to wake her up but she didn't so I had to stay back...

For the Raizada's it's a shock, Arnav Singh Raizada is giving an explanation for something he did and caught by his family as if he did some crime...

Ashish and Anjali are trying hard to suppress their laugh at his explanation, here they are teasing him and both, Khushi and Arnav are being innocent and answering them standing like a criminals in a bone at the court.

Dadi and Aisha are like, so fell in love with them couple that, if everyone agrees then, in that instance, they would get them married and took in the Shantivan forever!

Garima and Shashi felt relaxed knowing her daughter in safe hands and can be at rest about her being innocent and immature at times.

Anjali: Chote! Khushi! Relax! We were just teasing you... you two look cho cuteeeeeee!!! Saying she pulled their cheeks.

Arnav and Khushi sighed in relief and went to freshen up; Anjali brought his change of clothes with her, as she knows that he stayed back here.

The day passed with the final touch ups for the sangeet and they called it a day!