Part 9

The day passed and came to the end of office hours, Aman and Khushi had to report Arnav before leaving as Ashish is not in the office. Khushi called Ashish as he asked her to call him for some work. HE said he is in a meeting will discuss tomorrow in the office. She then left to Arnav's cabin.
Aman and Khushi both at the same time kept their hands on the door to knock and at the same time Arnav opened the door to go. All the 3 passed a smile at each other and did some talk about the fashion show updates and started going down through lift to the parking lot.
By the time they reached the parking lot, their discussion ended and all the 3 are satisfied with the work processing.
Being gentlemen, boys asked her to move out first and then went to their respective cars. All the 3 dispersed from each other to their respective vehicles to call it a day by going to home.
Khushi was about to insert the key in the key whole but it looked like one of the car tires got punctured and in irritation she kicked the car.
She took out her mobile and was about to call up her dad to send some driver with a car but before she call press the call button she found Aman with his bike next to her and signaled her back seat to sit. She readily agreed with a broad smile and in a sec she is on the bike and he started going out. Nothing was gone unnoticed by Arnav. He felt she is different, because her face brightened seeing the bike. He chuckled and thought of getting a bike for himself, though he dismissed that random thought once he started the car and crossed the gates of AR. Khushi enjoys bike rides than car but she doesn't ride just sits at the back to enjoy the rides.
He stopped at a signal and looking around and to his left he saw Khushi and Aman having Pani-Puri as if competing with the other, which actually they are doing. His trance got disturbed hearing the horn sounds from behind; he gave a final look at them and left to his home.
Shaantivan,
Anjali, Aisha and Dadi were sitting in the living area discussing about the things do's and don'ts in the wedding. Shyam entered in and directly went near Anjali and kneeled down before her holding his ears but Anjali neglected, Dadi and Aisha didn't say anything but continued their work ignored them as Anjali doesn't give in easily.
Shyam: Anjali, I‟m really sorry, the meeting got scheduled at the end moment and had to attend as dad left by then and I did Thought of messaging you but our manager came rushing and we both went in. It wasn't planned before. Please baby.... He kept a cute face like a child.
Anjali: Mamma, tell him that I'm not gonna give in and continue his work.
Shyam took hold of her hand and starts pleading continuously till she directly looked in his eyes and spoke to him, both the ladies left them alone giving privacy.
Anjali: what do you think of yourself, huh? I waited for you to come and take me out. I'm not upset because you didn't take me out but because you didn't leave message. I kept waiting for your call or message for the reason of you being late but I didn't receive any till the next day. I was worried whole night but you were sleeping peacefully in your room. What you said?? Thought of messaging me? You fool, at least you could drop the message to anyone of us but none had any idea where you were... I didn't want to disturb uncle and aunty so didn't call them, later called your office then got to know that you are still in and not in any hospital, knowing well about your driving skills...
She said it all in a single breath and turned her face only to see her brother looking at them surprisingly. She smiled looking at him and went to him leaving Shyam with open mouth, as it is the first time she got mad over him. He drives the car like crazy when he is alone and that too in the nights as the roads will be empty. He used to participate in car races back in abroad with his college mates.
Anjali: Arey Chote, how was your day in the office?
Arnav didn't say anything but looking at his sis and BIL to be.
Anjali: I'm asking you something, what are you thinking? Koi ladki pasand aayi kya?
Arnav: what the..?? He thought of Khushi but then brushed off the thought and said.
Arnav: you guys carry on with your rootna-manaana.. I'm leaving... Di, ask HP to send black coffee. I need it badly. Where is mamma? He asked looking around.
Anjali: Sure, you go, will send to your room and mamma apne kamre mein hongi.
Arnav nodded his head and left.
There Khushi and Aman had a gala time with the fast-foods, later dropping her at her place he left to his.
Khushi entered her apartment and through the keys in its respective place and then her laptop on the side table as she is very much tired and had no energy left in her, so she left to freshen up and hit the bed but before that calling home and have a talk with her parents.
Arnav retired to his room after dinner and spending time post dinner with his crazy family. He checked his mobile for the last time for the day to see if there is any ping/mail or message which he found some and replied to them and laid on his bed to sleep but in the next second he sit up with shocked expression, later chuckled at himself for even getting that thought, before he get into the sleep he realized that he, Arnav Singh Raizada, smiled most of the day because of someone's presence in his life.
He saw Khushi in his room as a bride looking breath-taking in the red-green designer lehenga-choli sitting on his bed as HIS Bride.