Part 32

Khushi and Aman's cabin are next to the other, on the other side of Khushi's cabin 3 cabins in row and opposite 3 cabins are of other designers who are out of country on different assignments, this is one half on the floor and the other half is of Arnav's cabin and opposite to his on the corner is Ashish's cabin, besides his cabin, one office conference room, for the clients, there is a conference room separately at the next floor to the designing department, which is 2 floors above their cabins. Except conference rooms every room is a glass walled rooms and sound proof. 

Arnav has fallen for her cute expressions and the look when she is irritated or confused are so adorable. His mother is continuously asking him if there is any improvement in his love life, but he kept numb but did let her know that she would be he first mother who is so crazy and curious to know the status of relation, in a positive way, a mother is excited about her son's love life than him.

This week his schedule is like, he is available in the mornings and have meeting lined up post lunch with an hour gap... till 6. All thanks to the time difference, US clients meetings are scheduled in the late evenings which is making him get tired and for that he started doing exercise at home and before sleeping and while shutting down the laptop he never fails to see Khushi's pic and with a smile he sleep and the most lovable thing is that his mother waking him by caressing his hair and a kiss on his forehead. 

Khushi is getting busy with her new assignment, her parents anniversary preparations and studies, though she decided to give a break to the studies till the party gets over, still she is getting busier, the thing she loves about her job is, the more she works in the start of the assignment, the more she will be free before the show. 

She completed the theme designs in couple of days and presented it to Ashish but as he was in hurry, he asked to submit it to Arnav.
Now, she is standing in front of his cabin and thinking to knock or just get out there, she feels something happens in her stomach when he looks at her and the way he comes to the canteen and disturbs her is completely different thing, though he does that when no one is around the canteen. 

She is still thinking whether to knock or not, mean while, in the cabin, Arnav was informed about Khushi's submission of the designs and from that time he is expecting her in his cabin, it's been 20min but no, she is nowhere to see, not in her cabin. Not in Ashish's cabin, then? She can't go to canteen, as there is still time... he thought to check on her, so he picked up his coat and wearing it he opened his cabin door and she stood there with a file in hand and looking down as if thinking. 

Khushi signed and taking a deep breath she raised her hand to knock but ended up knocking on his chest and when she felt the heart beat she looked up and saw him staring at her by raising his eyebrows and smirk, if there is anything that she hates these days, that would be him for giving her those unknown feeling and then his smirk which makes her skin get heated up and weird feeling in her stomach. 

Arnav: kaha thi tum? 

Khushi is still staring at him and the raised hand is still on his chest. 

Arnav shied a bit seeing her looking at him without blinking and checking his looks. 

He cleared his throat to get her to present. She looked away and dropped her hand started biting her bottom lip. 

Arnav: kaha thi tum? I was waiting for you. 

Khushi looked up at him and again looked away but still biting her lip. 

Arnav: don't do that saying he touched her lip making her gasp at his touch on her lip. 

She is completely gone crazy and with the guts...