Part 50

Khushi didn't even drink water from morning, and she realized this while sitting the car, beside him and going to his place. She gave a thought to stay if she can make it till the moon comes... this would be her first fasting... only if she successfully diverts her mind from food and water.

Arnav: hello!! What are you thinking?

Khushi: huh, nothing...

Arnav: I don't believe, tell me...

Khushi smiled at him: you will find this surprising...

Arnav: okay, and what is that?

Khushi: I didn't have anything from morning... and I still don't feel hungry...

Arnav: what? 

Khushi: yes, and I realized it just now... 

Arnav: unbelievable... 

He stopped the car. 

Khushi: why did you stop the car? 

Arnav made her face turn using his left hand.

Khushi: is this your house? 

Arnav: yes... 

Khushi: wow!! They got down and Khushi is looking around and while walking ahead with him beside...

Khushi: I love this lawn...

Arnav: I know... the work is done by KG Architecture company...

Khushi: oh! 

Arnav raised his eye brow at her... and then hit her head with his hand...

Arnav: idiot, it's your father's company...

Khushi: oops!! Sorry. She smiled at him sheepishly.

Arnav: let's get in...

Khushi nodded, as they are at the door step to press the bell, the door got open, Khushi looked up to see Anjali smiling at them and dragged Khushi in ignoring her brother.

Anjali: dadi, maa, see who is here.

Khushi looked ahead where Anjali took her and to her surprise, Garima is sitting there and getting her mehendi done.

Khushi: mumma? 

Garima: Khushi, what you are you doing here?

Dadi: I asked chote to bring her.

Khushi looked at her and bent to take her blessings, and dadi is very impressed with that gesture...

Aisha: Khushi, what a surprise? Thanks for coming beta... Khushi smiled at her and bent to take her blessings but she stopped her and hugged.

Anjali: you are looking so beautiful in this outfit...

Khushi: thank you!!

Arnav: hello!! I'm also here...

Aisha: I know, go and get freshen up...

Aisha: let me get something for you, what would you like to eat? She said to Khushi.

Khushi: kuch nahi aunty...

Anjali: arey, aise kaise nahi, you should have something... this is the first time you came here...

Khushi smiled at her: it's not like that a while back I realized that I didn't have anything since morning, so wanted to check if I can make it to the time till moon comes, also I'm not felling hungry!! Surprisingly!!