Part 4

Aisha: check out there. She pointed towards the lift of the mall.
There are 3 men carrying hand full of bags and entering the lift to drop them in the car.
Khushi: what's all that?
Garima: nothing much. Some sarees, chudidaars and matching accessories for them...
Aisha: she almost emptied the shop Khushi. She replied instantly making Garima to twist her lips.
Garima: I have only a daughter to pamper and her father's earnings are what for? So why shouldn't I do what I wish for her... she said as if a kid complaining to mother.
Khushi: mamma, you are crazy. You know that?
Garima: of course, that's why I have married your father and now mother of yours. So obviously, I had to be crazy because, I'm handling two mad people at a time.
Aisha: Khushi, what I have said earlier about the change in her, forget that, she didn't change a bit in taunting, teasing and sarcasms at others.
Khushi laughed: I know aunty. Let's move.
Aisha: yeah, let's go.
Garima nodded and followed them.
They reached the parking lot and dumped the bags in the car‟s ****ey and left the mall after settling themselves.
Khushi first left to Aisha's house to drop her but she couldn't make it up to her house as there was a traffic jam at the start of the street.
Aisha called her driver and asked to come where they were and he took the bags of her stuff and she bid bye to them and left but not before inviting to visit either houses, she left them.
Shantivan,
Aisha entered in following by the driver carrying her stuff, seeing this, her mother-in-law came to her.
Dadi: What is this, beta?
Aisha: maaji, we went to market and shopped the other stuff too.
Dadi: Did Ashish come with you?
Aisha: ji no. why?
Dadi: then how come you went alone for shopping? She asked teasingly. Aisha can't select anything alone. If she select 10 out of all then asks others to select what to buy. She can choose but can't decide when it comes to the shopping.
Aisha: maaji... now you too started teasing me. She twisted her lips and asked the driver to place the bags in her room.
Aisha: anyways, I didn't go alone to shopping. I went with my friend, my long lost childhood friend, Garima.
Dadi: oh! So that's the reason you took so long to come home.
Aisha: you know, I'm feeling so happy... after a long time I met and she have a daughter of 23 years old.
Dadi: So what, you too have a children elder than her.
Aisha: how time flies doesn't even realize.
Dadi: hmm... So tell me, how is she and why didn't you invite her?
Aisha: she is fine and her daughter resembles Anjali a lot. You think I didn't? Of course I did but as its Sunday, they had a plan fixed but promised to come soon.
Dadi: okay. It would be good if my son and your son understand this. She sighs.
Aisha: will check for the lunch and come. She said with a smile.
Dadi: okay, I'm leaving to my room, call me when everyone comes.
Aisha: ji.
Dadi: also, I need everyone on the table, make sure of that.
Aisha: ji.
Aisha informed her husband about his mothers order and also ordered him to bring his son along or else don't come. She tried saying it with a stern tone as he and his son talks with their business associates.
Ashish: don't try Aisha, when you can't be what you are not. He said lovingly.
Aisha: who wants to be arrogant and talk rude?
Ashish: your son who else... he said it instantly.
Aisha: come home soon, maa ji ordered to have lunch with all.
Ashish: wow! Whenever anyone says anything bad about your son, you divert the topic. Great! Okay. We will be there in half an hour.
Arnav: we have a meeting with Shashi uncle, in 2 hours.
Aisha: whatever. Okay.
Arnav, who sat beside him in the conference room heard their conversation and smiled.
Ashish: Stop smiling and start winding up. Your mother called asking... no, no, ordered to come home soon to have lunch as my mother ordered her.
Arnav: okay. I need an assistant who has knowledge about each and everything going in the office and the projects lead.
Ashish: that will be done and Aman will be assisting you or Khushi. I'll talk to them.
Arnav: ?
Ashish: Aman is the manager and Khushi is our head designer but handles the management stuff too and also these two will be involved equally in every work (one in management and other in designing). You can choose from the two.
Arnav: okay.
Ashish: I think this will be enough for today. You can check the other stuff tomorrow and if you want then will arrange a staff meeting, there you will get what is happening and who is who and everything.
Arnav: that's great, then let's move.
Ashish: yeah, let's go.