Part 76

Shyam had been to abroad for a month but it got extended, to inaugurate their new branch there and after done with that, he will be back.

Anjali was a bit sad for missing him so much and not spending time with the people around her. So she self motivated herself and tried to cheer up, so she planned a surprise party for Arnav and Khushi. What is a great start if it is not to begin with the party or get-together? The first person she can think of is NK; she heard that he is back in the country.

NK felt exciting meeting them again and also he will be organizing the party, even Dadi encouraged them but Anjali and Priya suggested

that to be the decent which can be enjoyed by elders and youngsters as well no differentiation of girls and boys...

Aman did the arrangements done as this will be making all the women in his life happy mostly his Khushi who became a special person in a short time. As no Alcohol is allowed in Shantivan, they planned it in their farmhouse,

Khushi felt so surprised when she got to know about the party with just close friends and family. Arnav didn't reach much but he felt happy about the gathering. Party started and all were enjoying with the music of desi beats and pop mix...

Dadi was feeling irritating to see the youngsters so quiet and just catching with their friends and just grooving.. She went to Khushi and Anjali who were sitting in a corner and having some juice...

Dadi: Who arranged this party?

Khushi & Anjali: NK!

Anjali: What happen Dadi?

Dadi: why is he acting like chote, naahi maza lena aatha hai aur naahi dena..

Khushi: kya hua Dadi ji?

Dadi: ise thum log party kehte ho...? Aur tum log to jawaan ho... Party ko theek se enjoy karne ke alava.. tum log gup-shup kar rahe ho?

Khushi: matlab..? 

Dadi: arey, ye koi party hai? naa koi theek se dance kar rahe hai aur na khade ho rahe hai...

Anjali: samaj gayi Dadi... 2 min... She went to DJ for asking him to change the music to full desi and then went to NK who was with his friends and pulled him along with Aman on the way who was silently flirting with his wife in a corner of the room..

Aman & NK: Arey, ye kya batmeezi hai...

Anjali: Aman, you can romance/flirt with your dearly wife in your room too but for now... we are in the party and it's boring according to Dadi..

NK/Aman: what? /boring?

NK: but Dadi ji, it's fun...

Aman: what are you expecting?

Khushi: naach gaana...

NK: Music is on..

Khushi pushed him and went to the center of the floor to get everyone's attention... once she got, she announced that there's going to be a dance performance by the brothers from different mothers, NK and Aman..

All cheered them up as they started dancing and when Dadi made the entry... all the guests and family got crazy seeing her all energetic and performing no less than her grandsons...

In all this Arnav sat on a stool and enjoying the entertainment by his crazy brothers like friends and ever-so-cool Dadi...

Khushi dragged him to join his brothers but being Arnav Singh Raizada... he can't defame himself in the public by shaking a leg with his lover boy Aman and idiotic NK.