Part 59

Girls had lunch, which made Khushi come back to herself. After freshening up, they left for shopping; Khushi took a driver with them.

Anjali: have you checked your mobile? She asked Khushi, where she nodded as no.

Priya: please have a look at it and see; if there is any message from your boyfriend, else you need to hear his scolding. 

Khushi made a face and unlocking her mobile, saw 5 calls from Arnav and 2 calls from Australia number. 

Khushi: 5 missed calls, but no messages left. 

Anjali: it's okay, by the way, I couldn't say this earlier but you need to understand his concern. I know he over-reacted but he is like that, his kind of caring is different.

Priya: Di, few more time and then she will be habituated.

Khushi: I don't want to face this again. I better answer his calls when he is out of country else, I'll break up with him...

Anjali laughed: it's not that easy to break up with my brother, even if you want to break up, he won't let that happen, he hates breaking relationships, so it's better for you to remove that thought of breaking-up from your mind.

Khushi: are you scaring me?

Anjali: nope... just letting you know your future with him. It's for sure, that you both will end up marrying each other, no matter come what may.

Khushi: hmm... 

Priya: so sweet of him. 

Khushi: sweet my foot! She muttered silently.

They entered the mall and started going around checking the collection.

Priya got a call from Aman:

Priya: ha, Aman! 

Aman: where are you? 

Priya: at mall... 

Aman: is Khushi or Anjali maam around you?

Priya come a little away from the two: no, tell me.

Aman: how can you just go like that, you didn't even call me to take my permission.

Priya: but Khushi said that she informed you. 

Aman: right, she informed! While going back she said that she is picking up you.

Priya: don't act like a kid, Aman.

Aman: then let's have a baby!

Priya's jaw dropped: what?

Aman: I'm serious.

Priya: I'll talk to you later bye... he face turned so red... and feeling so hot in that centralized AC... though it's been 3 years to their marriage, she still feel shy whenever Aman gets romantic... which makes Aman fall in love, all over again...

Khushi was searching for her and when she found her at a corer she came and put hand on her shoulder, Priya screamed out loud with the sudden touch which made Khushi to jerk a bit.

Anjali came hearing her scream: what happened? Are you okay?

Priya: sorry! I didn't see you coming... she said looking at Khushi.

Khushi: you scared me...

Priya: sorry! 

Khushi: its okay... by the way, were you talking to Aman?

Priya: how do you know?

Khushi: nothing... it's just that, your face turns red when he gets romantic.