Part 74

Engagement, 

Shyam was with Shashi and Garima from 2 days helping in the arrangements, finalizing the things needed, Shruthi and Priya are helping Khushi with whatever she needed, though she doesn't ask them to do, but they gave her everything even before asking, she is feeling so glad to have them by her side.

Arnav made fuss in most of the things, Anjali and Aisha gave up and asked him to wear anything he fits in, comfortable in and doesn't need to get their approval. They never thought he can be this picky in doing things for himself, they doesn't know him completely what he does in his profession, also they doesn't involve themselves in those things so they never got to know about this ASR. Ashish understood Arnav here and supported him with the things he needed and again, Aman became the "Bakra". He had to up and down with everything needed for Arnav.

Night before the engagement, 

Aman just sat on the dining to have dinner with Raizadas, he just started eating and Arnav came and sat beside him and started asking about the projects and deals... he patiently answered everything he needed, when he asked about the engagement arrangements, he sighed and completed his dinner and sat facing him.

Aman: well, this will be the last time for today, I hope! No much reaction from Arnav.

Aman: starting from the morning, you will be going to temple with your family, then to Gupta Nivas, after lunch, all will start getting ready and at 6 the ceremony will be started, this is your schedule for tomorrow, coming to arrangements.

Venue: Gupta Nivas

Decoration: done

Lights: fixed 

Catering: will be arrived before the guests start coming

Guests: relatives, friends and few close clients from both the companies, invitations are been sent.

Climate: as its autumn, we can expect the perfect weather for us.

Anything else you need? 

Arnav nodded his head making Aman's eyes wide.

Arnav: will call you when I need anything, no worries. He stood up and left.

By this time, only Anjali remained as all went back to their rooms seeing Aman's struggle in detailing Arnav about the arrangements for tomorrow.

Anjali tried hard not to laugh at him and wishing him a good night, she too left after sending him off. After reaching her room, she had a hearty laugh and called Khushi telling the struggle of Aman throughout the day. She felt pity for him, after few talks they ended their call.

Aman reached his room and only to see his wife making his son sleep and putting him in the crib, seeing him, she went to freshen up, as she came out, she saw him sleeping on his stomach. She smiled and sat beside him, caressing his hair and cheeks, dropped a kiss on his forehead, sensing her near him, pulled her on bed and slept making her sleep on his chest, he felt bliss, the day's tiredness flew away.

Morning, 

Garima woke her up at 6 to get ready for temple, after an hour, the 3 came down and sat for breakfast. They were joined by Shruthi and Shyam.

Shyam: anything left to be done, uncle?

Khushi: you should know that. You are the one who is looking after everything.

Shyam took out the list, and started reading out and confirming them at the same time, Khushi kept smiling seeing him and once he was done reading the list, he looked up with a smile saying that everything is done, but saw all of them staring at him. Khushi came to him and back hugged him.