Part 77

It's been a week since Khushi started avoided her gang, saving herself from the teasing, but now it's a weekend, how can she avoid the gatherings? She can't, Arnav understood her reason for avoiding others, he still try hard to control when they are on call. When he feels he can't control his laugh, he will be disconnecting the call with some excuse.

Shruthi and Anjali planned to go temple and then pay a visit to Shantivan, while coming back Anjali got blacked out all of a sudden, Shruthi kept on nagging her for not taking care of herself, somewhere she understood that she is missing Shyam but things can't be done according to us always. After done with her check up, doctor asked them to wait for the results.

Shruthi: Should I call Shyam and tell about your well-being? She said with sarcasm.

Anjali with an innocent face: mumma...?

Shruthi: stop putting that face. They heard being called so turned back and saw Garima and Shashi coming towards them.

Garima: what are you two doing here? Is everything alright?

Anjali: nothing...

Shruthi: yeah, nothing. She just fainted!

Shashi: what? Are you okay beta? He felt more concerned.

Anjali: yes uncle. Don't worry!

Garima: have you informed Shyam?

Anjali: NO! She shouted making other startle.

Garima: why?

Shruthi: leave that. What you 2 are doing here?

Garima: for a regular check –up, Khushi kept on nagging us to go for a check-up and get it done.

Shruthi: good! Is everything fine?

Shashi: ha, why is she taking long?

Anjali: is she here?

Garima: yes, she is getting our reports.

Khushi: congratulations papa! Your sugar levels are up! This is the routine and this is the diet you need to follow! She said giving him the copies of reports. Shashi covered his face with the paper and turned around to go not wanting to hear her more.

Garima: you go with your father, I'll come later.

Anjali: its okay aunty, you leave... not to worry!

Garima: you sure?

Shruthi: you go; I'll let you know once I get the reports!!

Garima: okay, do let me know.

Anjali: sure... bye!

They both went in and got the reports, its good news to celebrate, she is 2 months pregnant but she has to careful as she is too weak to carry a baby, doctor herself suggested if she wants the baby to carry else she can abort.

Anjali: no, I'll be careful. I can't let this go! She felt so happy and sad at the same time.

Doctor: you better do, and don't miss the appointments, come next week, will prescribe the medicines, after the check up.

Shruthi: sure Doctor, thank you!

They got home and sat in the living room, after the lunch, having together and now relaxing.

Shruthi: if you want the baby, you need to be healthy. You sure, you will do that?

Anjali: I'll do nothing; I won't do anything, but rest.

Shruthi: okay then! Let me wish you, Congratulations! And thank you for making me Dadi! Wow, this feels so great...

Anjali hugged her and cried with happy tears, they called up everyone but Shyam, as its night there and informed the news. Arnav was the first one to come over to Jha's house leaving his work in the middle just to be with his sister... Khushi was the last one to know the news, as she was in between a long meeting, she even felt like sleeping but couldn't do so, and this news made her energize and it got ended with a happy note! The moment it got ended, she landed up in their house, and surprised to see, a get-together, yet again, only Aman was missing.

Khushi: congratulations Di! She hugged her tight.

Shruthi: careful, she is not anymore a single person, she has a life living in her, so be careful...

Khushi: oops! Chorry! She said holding her ear.

Mayank came with a sweet plate from kitchen; he made the sweet with the help of his chef. All ate and fed Anjali, when Shashi was about to take the piece in his mouth, Khushi pulled his hand and ate the piece and took a pinch of it from another and fed him.

Khushi: that's a lot for you.

Arnav: you are being rude... you can't take away like that. He said picking up a piece to feed him, as he is happy and wants to let everyone happy. Khushi again butt in and ate that one too.

Khushi: Attention everyone, can you see this person called, Mr. Shashi Gupta? He is my father, who recently got leveled up his sugar... which may lead him to diabetes... so please consider my

request of not to give any sweet, starting from today, in fact now. She ended her speech and sat down, making Shashi glare at her.

Ashish: thank you so much Shashi, for joining me... He said hugging him. On this occasion I also got a partner who can share my diet and routine.

Khushi gave a Hi-fi to him.

Others just ignored them, as no one can never competes with Khushi in being crazy and making others as well.

All are having dinner, Rishi became getting cranky and giving hard time to Priya in having his dinner, Khushi took him away and letting her to have her food.

Khushi: baby, what's up?

Rishi: maaa... he started crying... Arnav came to her and started dragging her though being careful as rishi is in her arms. He opened the car door for her to get in, and he started once they are all set to go.

Rishi became silent and leaned on to Khushi.

Arnav: is he sleeping?

Khushi: nope, I don't think so, but at least he is relaxed I hope, she replied checking him.

Arnav stopped the car at kid's showroom; they got down and entered in. The moment they got in, Rishi got excited and started hopping in her arms.

Arnav: seems like, he is loving this.

Khushi: yeah!

Khushi made him sit in the walker and started making him give a tour, she became a kid with him in enjoying and showing him the

stuff, he is just 6 months old and she is showing all kinds of stuff to him.

Arnav clicked few pics of them and started looking around, and also looking at them time to time. He got a soft toy to them, and dropped in the walker so that Rishi and holds it, but Khushi got excited seeing. The onlookers smiled at them with adoration. After a while, when they are done, they started getting out, one old couple came to them and blessed them to be happy like this forever and blessed the baby too, she gave shagun to Khushi as a blessing, and she felt emotional as she remembered of her son and family. Khushi didn't know what to do with the shagun, but Arnav gestured her to keep it. They left after a small greet.

Arnav: they are probably missing their family who is far away, I think.

Khushi: hmm, she dropped that shagun in her bag and started getting out.

By the time they got home to drop Rishi, he is in a deep sleep.

Khushi: he enjoyed a lot and now got tired and slept.

Arnav: hmm, but I think, more than him, you were having fun. Don‟t you think?

Khushi: I loved it!!!

Arnav: just a thought came, what will you do when we shop for our kids? Should I buy considering you or them? He gave a expression of thinking hard making Khushi to think, he was actually teasing her but she took it seriously and thinking about that. he felt like an idiot for making the fun out of fun!